4 Days from$385 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
A 4-day tour that takes in the ‘City without Doors’ and the beatuiful Los Nevados National Natural Park. There are plenty of opportunities to spot a variety of wildlife from mammals to birds in the central Colombian Andes, home to forests and lakes, snow capped volcanoes and glaciers.
Safari types:Birding Safari, Guided Safari, Mountain Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Los Nevados National Park
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Pereira
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 435 per person, based on double occupancy
Single Supplement USD 355
|Standard||Abadia Plaza||USD 570||USD 435||USD 385|
|Single Supplement||USD 90||USD 45||USD 43|
|Superior||Bosque del Saman Alcala||USD 520||USD 470||USD 410|
|Single Supplement||USD 74||USD 57||USD 52|
- Lodging 3 nights in Pereira
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in each city
- Daily breakfast
- Activities described in the itinerary
- Transportation during the tours
- Specialized guide during the tours
- Local Medical Assistance
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Colombia Green Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Colombia Green Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
The team will meet you at the Matecaña Airport of the City of Pereira, also known as the “City without Doors”, and transfer you to the hotel.
Aftr breakfast you will depart for the Cocora Valley, which is located in a mountainous valley of the Central Cordillera of the Colombian Andes. The valley is also part of the Los Nevados National Natural Park. The park is the main home of the national tree of Colombia, the Palm of Quindío Wax (Ceroxylon quindiuense) as well as a great variety of flora and fauna, much of it in danger of extinction and protected under the status of national nature park. El Valle, as well as the nearby town of Salento, are among the main tourist destinations in Colombia.
Today you will visit a coffee farm located in the municipality of Santa Rosa de Cabal, which has an average height of 1,900 meters above sea level. In this beautiful place it is said that a coffee tastes much better when you live the experience of the farm.
At the agreed time, you will depart for the airport at Pereira.