Terms and conditions template for website usage
Welcome to our Safari Deal website which contains amongst other things the Safari Deal Platform (which is designed to help users like you to navigate the variables of a safari, tour or itinerary and produce a select list of options and travel solutions which you can then enquire about more formally with the legal owner and provider of that safari, tour or itinerary).
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, and you do not wish to be a User, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Safari Deal’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company Safari Deal Limited owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Deepdene Vale, Dorking, United Kingdom, RH4 1NL. Our company registration number is 11040155 and we are registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to you as the User of the Safari Deal Platform, our promotional and display services for our travel partners, and as a User of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. None of the information displayed by Safari Deal in respect of any safari or itinerary in any way makes us agent or legal representative or joint venture partner of a Travel Partner. None of the information displayed by us, save for these User Terms to which you are bound, is contractual in nature nor is any information inviting you to enter into a contract.
You should know that we DO NOT have the authority or capacity to enter into binding legal agreements for any Travel Partner or to negotiate, or act in any way on behalf of a Travel Partner.
Your contract for any safari or itinerary (or a related service) will ALWAYS be with the Travel Partner, not Safari Deal.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or via the Safari Deal Platform for any particular purpose. We make no representation or warranty or guarantee about any statement, depiction, indicative quote, description or other feature of any safari, itinerary or related service mentioned or cross-referenced on this website.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, pricing-variables, unavailability, or errors or be historical or out of date and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors or perceived representations about any safari or itinerary to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This includes any product or service relating to a safari or itinerary where you are obliged to take your interest forward in a formal manner via an enquiry or request a quotation tab available through this website. You are obliged and encouraged in the strongest terms to ask for the terms and business with any travel partner with whom you wish to make a booking – acknowledging and accepting at all times that you have no legal relationship with, and no recourse to, Safari Deal who has NOT and shall NOT sell any safari or itinerary to you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England as we deem appropriate