SafariDeal.com is a community of safari travellers and safari operators from across the globe. We think of safari as a travel style and travel choice and we want to connect amazing adventures with amazing people through our ‘comparison-style’ platform.
We think that there is “SAFARI EVERYWHERE”
Looking for a Safari
If you are looking for a fantastic safari please use the filters on the HOME PAGE or the SAFARI TOURS page. If you can’t find what you’re looking for then send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ask one of our partners to put together your ideal trip. The same goes for any special holidays that include a significant event, large numbers, private guiding or really top end travel.
How It Works
- We list tour operators, safari suppliers and their top itineraries on SafariDeal.com. We don’t sell safaris nor do we enter into contracts with customers on behalf of our Travel Partners.
- We market all our operators/partners and their itineraries via social media and other channels
- You arrive on SafariDeal.com and use the filters to search, compare and find you perfect safari
- Fill out the ENQUIRE NOW form on an itinerary or REQUEST A CUSTOM QUOTE form on the operator listing
- These forms are sent to the travel partner who will respond directly and promptly to you about your enquiry. ONLY Travel Partners own, operate or sell the safaris and itineraries you have enquired about.
- Complete you booking directly with the operator. Congratulations, you now have a contract with a travel partner and you are going on safari! Your contract for any safari or itinerary (or a related service) will ALWAYS be with the Travel Partner, not Safari Deal.
- When you return from your holiday, leave a review on SafariDeal.com of the operator and the safari you went on
- Come back and do it all again!
Who We Work With
We work with worldwide tour operators/DMCs/OTAs/suppliers that:
- Provide tailor-made or set departure safari itineraries
- Offer amazing outdoor adventure and wildlife safaris anywhere in the world
- Are registered with their local tourism authority and fully compliant in their home country
- Have a solid conservation ethos
- Are not a mass tourism operator
- Are recommnded by safari travellors and guests
Travel Industry Partners
Please visit our TRAVEL PARTNERS PAGE