TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERS
We want to work with worldwide partners who adhere to a responsible ethos in creating their holidays. They have to love the environment and the wildlife that lives in it. So if you fit the bill, are a B2C operator, have great safari itineraries and would like to list your favourites on SafariDeal.com, we would love to hear from you.
It is super easy to join SafariDeal.com - just click the LOGIN/REGISTER button in the header, choose 'Register as Travel Partner', fill in your details and once you have been verified you can update your profile and add your fantastic itineraries, up to five per travel partner.
How does it work?
- We are not a tour operator so do not take bookings directly therefore you need to be a B2C business
- Instead we are a listing website where visitors search and compare their ideal safari using filters
- They then complete an enquiry form by clicking on an 'Enquire Now' or 'Request a Custom Quote' button
- We will pass the captured details of equirers directly on to you when they click a button and complete the form
- It's then over to you to 'seal the deal' and convert the enquiry into a booking, we have nothing more to do with the potential client once we've passed on their details
- We charge you a referral fee for this marketing qualified lead, we do NOT charge commission if a sale is made
What does it cost?
- We have waived our membership fees for the time being so you pay nothing to sign up
- We charge a 0.8% referral fee of the total holiday value for a qualified lead when a visitor completes an Enquire Now form on an operator's specific holiday page e.g 5-Day Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- We charge a small fee of £5/$7 when a visitor completes a Request a Custom Quote form on an operator's profile page e.g ABC Safaris
What do you get?
- Your operator profile page, including your logo and 'Request a Custom Quote' button
- Up to five of your itineraries, each with 'Enquire Now' button, images and videos (provided by you)
- A shout out through all our channels when you sign up
- On going marketing relating to style of safaris and destinations through our social channels
- In the future, there will be an opportunity to upgrade to a premium listing which will give you additional analytics and the option to add further itineraries
Your Travel Partner Dashboard
Once your account with SafariDeal.com has been activated you will be able to access your Travel Partner Dashboard by clicking 'LOGIN/REGISTER' at the top of the website - see below:-
From the Dashboard you will be able to:
- See profile stats
- Update your user profile information
- Reset your password
- Update your company information
- Upload itineraries
- Manage itineraries
- See details of your enquiries and change their status
Who can join SafariDeal.com?
To join our SafariDeal.com community, you need to be a B2C operator/supplier which:
- Is registered with their local tourism authority and fully compliant in their home country
- Offers amazing outdoor adventure and wildlife safaris anywhere in the world
- Provides tailor-made or set departure safari itineraries
- Has a solid conservation ethos
- Is not a mass tourism operator
What do we need from you - Company Profile
- Company name
- Company logo
- Contact person - first and last name
- Company contact details - website, email, telephone, address
- Company images - your staff, office, out and about
- Company overview - short introduction, approx 40-60 words
- Company profile - tell us what you do, what you are passionate about, your destinations, your safari ethos
- Rich media links - video, trip advisor profile, social channels
What do we need from you - Itineraries
- Itinerary name
- From Price - this is displayed at the front end in USD
- Rates - in your chosen currency. Seasonal or group variations? Includes and Excludes
- Safari standard - luxury, mid-range, budget, camping
- Tour type - guided, large/small group, independent, self-drive
- Short description - approx 80-100 words
- Overview of the tour (optional field) - any extra information/highlights you want to include
- Day by Day - a brief summary of each day - where you go, what you do/see
- Departure dates - if applicable, otherwise put 'Available year round - contact us to discuss your dates'
- Map information
- Images - min 72 dpi, 600 x 400 px
- Rich media links - video, brochure downloads
Travel Partner Sign-up
Ready to come on board and join the SafariDeal.com community? Great, click the link below to get started.