- 6 Days from$1050 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Budget, Camping, Mid Range
One of the great lungs of our planet, the Amazon is the world’s largest tropical rainforest, home to a huge range of fascinating fauna and flora. On this trip discover the Colombian Amazon, its remote populations, including a night in one of the local communities, and its impressive natural parks.
- Safari types:Cultural Safari, Jungle Safari, Wildlife Safari
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Bogotá El Dorado International Airport
- Wearing light clothes, hiking boots or tennis shoes for the field
- Wear a hat or cap
RATES – PER PERSON USD
Tourist A Category
USD 1,180 (single) USD 1,050 (double) USD 1,025 (triple)
Tourist B Category
USD 1,245 (single) USD 1,080 (double) USD 1,055 (triple)
USD 1,285 (single) USD 1,100 (double) USD 1,070 (triple)
- 2 nights accommodation in the City of Bogotá
- 3 nights accommodation in Amazonas
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Land transport
- Professional guide
- Local Medical Assistance Card
- International and internal flights
- Unspecified expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Colombia Green Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Colombia Green Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrive at El Dorado International Airport where you’re assisted and and transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, transfer to Tanimboca Natural Reserve. Lunch, dinner and accommodation in the tree hut, located 12 meters high, with all the amenities that can be offered in a 100% natural setting. Night walk in the reserve (subject to weather conditions).
Breakfast at the Tanimboca Reserve, followed by an Etnotour; land route to the Huitoto indigenous community, ecology walk through the jungle to reach the main Maloka community, talk with the Curaca to learn about their culture, preparation of the mambe, monkfish or ambil. Have a typical lunch then there’s the possibility to bathe in Tacana Stream (depending on weather conditions). Dinner and accommodation in hammocks with mosquito net inside the maloca of the community. Night of stories, myths and legends.
Breakfast in the community before going on a Marasha Natural Reserve Tour (Peru): 30 min. Tour of the Amazon River, one hour hike through ecological trail where you can observe flora and fauna, arrive at the reserve where you can opt to do activities such as canoe ride, kayak, observation of Victoria Regia, exploration of flora and fauna (monkeys, birds, reptiles etc), artisanal fishing. Enjoy buffet type food. Head out on a night safari to observe the black alligator. Dinner and accommodation in the Reserve.
Breakfast in the Reserve. Transfer to Leticia, the capital of the Amazonas region, then onto the hotel at El Dorado Airport for check in and overnight.
Breakfast and then transfer to the airport for your flight.