6 Days from$2900 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
This luxury wildlife and adventure safari features two of the top destinations in Zambia; Kafue National Park with its diverse wildlife and birds, and Victoria Falls, home of adventure activities such as sunset river cruise, bungee jump, elephant ride and helicopter flight. Discover Zambia’s wildlife on game drives and boat cruises while at Victoria Falls take in the beauty of this magnificent waterfall.
Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Kafue National Park, Victoria Falls, Livingstone
Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Wild Dog, Impala, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Optional Activities
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start in Lusaka, end in Livingstone
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,900 per person – July to October
From USD 2,700 per person – Jan- June/Nov – Dec
Mukambi Safari Lodge – Kafue National Park
- Transfer from Lusaka to Mukambi Safari Lodge
- 3 nights chalet accommodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and three-course dinner)
- Drinks from the bar
- 2 game viewing activities per day (walking safari or boat cruise and morning/night game drive)
- National park fees
- Transfer from Mukambi Safari Lodge to Lusaka International Airport
David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa – Livingstone
- 2 nights en suite accommodation with 5* service
- All daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 1 x guided Victoria Falls tour
- 1 x sunset boat cruise
- Return Livingstone Airport transfers
Flights included are:
- Domestic flight from Lusaka to Livingstone
- International flights & visas
- Travel insurances
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at Lusaka International Airport, you’ll be met by our driver who will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to Mukambi Safari Lodge in Kafue National Park which is about 4 hours transfer through local villages. Check-in and relax, then you will either go on a sunset boat cruise or night game drive depending your time of arrival, then return to the lodge for dinner.
After breakfast, leave either for a morning game drive or a walking safari with a tea/coffee break during the activity. Then you will return to the lodge for lunch and free time (during that time you have an option of visiting Mukambi community school). Enjoy afternoon tea then leave on an afternoon/night game drive, returning to the lodge for dinner.
Morning breakfast is served and then you will check out of Mukambi Safari Lodge and our driver will take you on the 4-hour road transfer to Lusaka for your flight to Livingstone. On arrival at Livingstone International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will help you with your luggage and transfer you to David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, your home for the last two night stay in Zambia. Check in, have lunch and enjoy free time to relax or choose from the optional activities such as bungee jump, helicopter flight or Mukuni village tour). Later in the evening have dinner.
Breakfast in the morning, then pick up for your guided Victoria Falls tour with one of the best guides to show you this magnificent waterfall. Return to the lodge for lunch and free time to relax, then later in the afternoon you will be picked for a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River. Enjoy the cruise with a beautiful sunset, lots of birds and other wildlife such as elephants, hippos and crocodiles. You will be served complimentary drinks and snacks during the cruise then later return to the lodge in time for dinner.
Morning breakfast is served, later on you will check out of the lodge and our driver will transfer you to Livingstone International Airport for your onward flight.