11 Days from$6117 p/p in USD
Botswana, South Africa, Zambia,
On this fantastic fly-in safari explore the very best of what southern Africa has to offer, from the dramatic wildlife experiences in Botswana’s spectacular Okavango Delta, the majestic beauty of Zambia’s Victoria Falls, the cuisine, winelands and scenic beauty of South Africa’s Cape. A full day Cape Winelands Tour and Cape Point & Peninsula Tour are included during your stay in Cape Town.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Romantic Safari, Tailormade Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls
Activities:Game Drive, Mokoro, Sightseeing Tour, Village Visit, Wine Tasting
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Light Aircraft, Flight
Start/end:Start in Maun, end in Cape Town
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 6,117 per person
- Light aircraft transfer flight from Maun to Seronga Airstrip
- Return road transfer from airstrip to Setari Camp
- Four nights accommodation at Setari Camp in a Tented Suite (unlimited safari activities, village trip, all meals, all local drinks, laundry)
- Light aircraft transfer flight from Seronga Airstrip to Kasane Airport
- Road transfer from Kasane Airport to Livingstone, Zambia
- Two nights accommodation at The Royal Livingstone by Ananatara in a Deluxe Room on a BB basis
- Road transfer from Livingstone Hotel to Airport
- Road transfer from Cape Town Airport to Hotel
- Four nights accommodation at the Cape Grace Hotel in a Luxury Room on a BB basis
- Private guided full day Cape Winelands Tour
- Private guided full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
- Road transfer from hotel to Cape Town Airport
- Flights not specified in Includes
- Meals, beverages, day tours, activities, transfers and other items not specified in Includes
- Park, conservation and other fees as and when applicable
- Visas & travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature – curio shop purchases, gratuities etc.
Day by Day Overview
Light aircraft transfer flight from Maun to Seronga Airsprip / Setari Camp for 4 nights.
The Okavango Delta is an astonishing sight and one of the most magical places on the panet. A mind-boggling 15,000 square kilometres of palm-fringed islands, thick woodland, intricate waterways, all resplendent with lavish vegetation and rich in wildlife. It is the largest intact inland delta in the world and one which will remain in your heart and soul forever. Tucked deep within the main ‘artery’ of the Okavango on a picture-perfect palm island you will find Setari Camp. The ideal spot to explore and marvel at all this watery wonderland has on offer.
Four nights accommodation at Setari Camp in a Tented Suite (unlimited safari activities, village trip, all meals, all local drinks, laundry)
Light aircraft transfer flight from Seronga Airstrip to Kasane Airport and road transfer from Kasane Airport to Livingstone, Zambia.
Bask in graceful safari style at The Royal Livingsstone, only steps from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the magnificent Victoria Falls. The hotel is located on the Zambian side of the Zambezi River in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, overlooking the Zambezi River and with direct access to the Victoria Falls. Sweeping river views stretch from every veranda as you relax in elegance. Wake up to the sight of zebras wandering the hotel grounds; raise a glass at sunset to the marvellous waterfall thundering to its depths as you recline in style; Surrender to relaxation with spa therapies under the shade of monkey trees on the banks of the river.
Two nights accommodation at The Royal Livingstone by Ananatara in a Deluxe Room on a BB basis
Road transfer from Royal Livingstone Hotel to Livingstone airport, flight to Cape Town and road transfer from Cape Town Airport to Cape Grace Hotel.
Welcome to Cape Grace. Situated on a private quay between Cape Town’s bustling V&A Waterfront and the tranquil yacht marina, there is no better position from where to soak in the natural beauty of South Africa’s Mother City and the very essence of Cape Town living at its best. Our elegant and warm atmosphere, evident in every fine detail, begins at the welcoming reception lounge and extends to our spacious harbour and mountain-facing rooms. Stories of the Cape’s colourful past present themselves in our exquisite furniture, rare fabrics, intriguing artefacts and original antiques. Local paintings and sculptures lend a contemporary flair to our décor and feel, while fresh displays of Proteas that hint at the wonder of our natural botanical kingdom enrich each room.
During your stay in Cape Town, enjoy a private guided full day Cape Winelands Tour and a private guided full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour.
Four nights accommodation at the Cape Grace Hotel in a Luxury Room on a BB basis
Road transfer from the Cape Grace Hotel to Cape Town Airport – Bon Voyage!