7 Days from$4000 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Luxury, Mid Range
Experience the abundance of wildlife found in Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park, with morning and night game drives during your three nights stay at Mfuwe Lodge inside the national park. Continue to Livingstone where you will see the beautiful Victoria Falls as well as the opportunity to experience some of the amazing activities such as a helicopter flight over the Falls and sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River.
Safari types:Guided Safari, Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:South Luangwa National Park, Victoria Falls, Livingstone
Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Giraffe, Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Hyena, Wild Dog, Roan, Sable, Impala, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk, Optional Activities, Birding
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start in Lusaka, end in Livingstone
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 4,000 per person
Included at Mfuwe Lodge – South Luangwa National Park:
- 3 nights en suite luxury chalet accommodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and three course dinner)
- 2 game viewing activities per day (day & night game drive safaris)
- 16% government VAT taxes and service charge
- National park entry fees and bed levies
- Laundry & Wi-Fi service
Included at Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge – Livingstone
- 3 nights en suite chalet accommodation
- All daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- 1 x guided Victoria Falls tour
- 1 x 2-hour sunset Zambezi cruise (with snacks, local drinks, beers, house wines and spirits)
- 15-minute helicopter flight
- Tour of Reptile Park
Flights & Transfers included are:
- Domestic flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park
- Transfer from Mfuwe International Airport to Mfuwe Lodge in South Luangwa National Park
- Transfer from Mfuwe Lodge to Mfuwe International Airport
- Domestic flight Mfuwe to Livingstone International Airport via Lusaka
- Transfer from Livingstone International Airport to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
- Transfer from Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge to Livingstone International Airport
- International flights & visas
- Travel insurances
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Upon arrival in Lusaka International Airport you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist you with your luggage and check you in on your domestic flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa. When you arrive at Mfuwe, a guide from Mfuwe Lodge will be waiting for you, to welcome and assist you with luggage then transfer to the lodge. Check-in and you will be taken for a night game drive, returning to the lodge in time for dinner.
Morning game drive, then head back to the lodge for brunch and free time to relax. Later in the afternoon you will have afternoon tea/coffee and snacks before you go out for an afternoon/night game drive during which you will break for sundowners to enjoy drinks. On the night drive when it’s dark, the use of a flashlight will help the spotter look for nocturnal animals. Return to the lodge in time for dinner.
Morning breakfast followed by a morning game drive before returning to the lodge to check out. Then the guide from Mfuwe Lodge will take you to the airport in time for your flight to Livingstone via Lusaka. When you arrive at Livingstone International Airport, our representative will welcome you and transfer you to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge, where you will stay for the last nights of your Zambia Safari. Check in at the lodge and the relax before dinner.
Morning breakfast then you will be taken for a Victoria Falls guided tour on Zambian side for about three hours. Afterwards you will be dropped at the lodge for lunch and relaxation. Later in the afternoon, around 4 pm, you will go for a sunset boat cruise. You will be served sundowner drinks and snacks while enjoying some amazing wildlife sightings such as elephants, crocodiles, hippos and lots of birds. Then later you will be dropped at the lodge in time for dinner.
Morning breakfast you will be picked up for a 15-minute helicopter flight – a great activity to see and experience aerial views of the mighty Victoria Falls and Zambezi River. Later you will be taken for a tour of the reptile park, home to Livingstone’s most notorious man-eating crocodiles as well as a fascinating collection of Zambia’s most dangerous and venomous snakes. Return to the lodge for lunch then you will have the afternoon free to relax and enjoy the river views.
After breakfast check out of the lodge and our driver will pick you up and take you to Livingstone International Airport in time for your onward flight.