• 1 Days from
    $50 p/p in USD
  • departures icon
    Departures
    Year Round
TRAVEL PARTNER

Dewclaw Eco Tours and Safaris

  • Botswana
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
Destinations

Destinations

Zambia, Zimbabwe,

Tour Type

Tour Type

Guided, Large Group, Small Group

Tour Overview

Discover how the spectacular Victoria Falls were formed and the local customs and traditions which surround them on this day tour. It’s well worth taking a guided tour as they are extremely informative as well as finishing with a visit to the local art and crafts center. The tours last for 3 hours on both the Zambian and Zimbabwe side which gives you a perspective from all angles. The Victoria Falls borders both Zambia and Zimbabwe, with 85% of the Falls in Zambia and the Main Falls, which comprises the other 15%, in Zimbabwe.
Falls Tour
Img 2289 Copy
Img 2758 Copy
Img 2762 Copy
Img 5261
Img 5281

General Information

  • Safari types:
    Guided Safari
  • You will visit:
    Victoria Falls
  • Wildlife:
    Birds, Vervet Monkey, Baboon
  • Activities:
    Sightseeing Tour
  • Getting around:
    Transfer Vehicle
  • Start/end:
    Start/end in Livingstone

Price Per Person – USD

From USD 50 per person

What's Included

  • Return transfer from the hotel
  • Victoria Falls Park Fees
  • Guide
  • Bottled Water

What's Excluded

  • Hiring of rain coats
  • Items of personal nature

Disclaimer

  • This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Dewclaw Eco Tours and Safaris
  • All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
  • Display price is usually based on two people sharing
  • Dewclaw Eco Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
  • All itineraries are subject to availability

Day by Day Overview

You will meet your guide and be driven to the Victoria Falls to take in this truly impressive waterfall. For a good view of the Falls from all angles you’ll visit both the Zambian and the Zimbabwean side of the Falls. Your guide will explain how they were formed and local stories and cultures around them. The tour ends with a visit to the local art and crafts center.

You are the first to review
or sign in with
Global travel still has some restrictions but you can get inspiration for a future safari with SafariDeal. All enquiries are free - Safari & Tours. For current information about coronavirus (COVID-19), visit WHO, CDCP or a local health authority.