- 6 Days from$1570 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Luxury, Mid Range
This stunning yet affordable tour combines the wonder of the World Heritage site of Victoria Falls with some of the best game viewing in the country in Hwange National Park. At Victoria Falls there’s an opportunity to experience a wide variety of activities from white water rafting and bungee jumping to elephant interaction and river cruises. Game viewing in Hwange National Park is a magical experience with its vast array of wildlife to be enjoyed. We look forward to arranging this tour for you.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Leopard, Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Hyena, Jackal, Wild Dog, Impala
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Victoria Falls
2021 and 2022 Price Per Person – USD
- Jan – March USD 1,570 per person
- April – June USD 1,695 per person
- July – October USD 1,710 per person
- November – December USD 1,605 per person
Based on two people sharing
- Transfer from VFA to Bayete
- 2 nights, Bed and breakfast at Bayete Guest Lodge
- Transfer from Bayete to Ivory Lodge
- 3 nights, all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national park fees and laundry at Ivory Lodge
- Transfer from Ivory Lodge to VFA
- International flights & visas
- Activities in Victoria Falls
- Meals not specified
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Day by Day Overview
After arriving at Victoria Falls International Airport, you will be met by a transfer operator and driven the short 15 min road transfer to Bayete Guest Lodge. Bayete offers excellent value for money with comfortable and affordable accommodation situated in the heart of the Victoria Falls Residential Area. This family-run lodge has been recently renovated and has 25 rooms set amongst its lush tropical garden. There is a large swimming pool next to the central Boma where meals and drinks can be enjoyed. Lunch and dinner are available on request if you would like a delicious home cooked meals.
Victoria Falls town is compact enough to walk around and is an ideal base to see the incredible UNESCO World Heritage site and Seventh Wonder of the World after which the town is named. During your two days in Victoria Falls, you will be able to choose from an array of activities including white water rafting, tour of the Falls, bungee jumping, river cruise, scenic flights over the Falls, curio shopping and more!
After being collected you will be transferred in an air-conditioned vehicle on the 2-hour drive to Ivory Lodge in Hwange National Park. Deep in the mystical teak forests of Hwange, Ivory Lodge is an unobtrusive camp where great herds of elephants are found, sometimes over 100 strong. The lodge sits elegantly over the floodlit waterhole providing ample opportunity during the day and night to enjoy the stunning wildlife. It features tree houses set on elevated platforms and magnificent food.
Hwange is Zimbabwe’s biggest reserve, home to a profusion of wildlife and providing sanctuary for all the country’s endangered species. During your stay, you’ll enjoy daily game drives and guided walks as well as ample opportunity to relax at the lodge and enjoy being in such stunning and restful surrounds.
You will be transferred from Ivory Lodge to Victoria Falls International Airport for your outbound flight as your finish your Affordable Zimbabwe Experience with Off2Africa.