- 6 Days from$2995 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This wonderful tour takes in the incredible game viewing opportunities in Chobe National Park and unique mokoro trails of the Okavango Delta. Enjoy amazing game viewing along the Chobe River and in the wetland paradise of the Okavango Delta both home to a vast array of wildlife. A World Heritage Site, the Okavango Delta is the largest inland delta in the world. Here you can enjoy game viewing, fishing and bird watching as well as experience an authentic guided mokoro excursion in a traditional dugout canoe. We look forward to arranging an adventure in Botswana for you.
- Safari types:Birding Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena, Antelope
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Mokoro, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Light Aircraft
- Start/end:Start in Kasane, end in Maun
2021 and 2022 Price Per Person – USD
- From USD 2,995 per person 01 January – 31 March
- From USD 3,050 per person 01 April – 31 June and 1-14 November
- From USD 3,250 per person 01 July – 31 October
- From USD 3,000 per person 15 November – 31 December
Based on two people sharing
- Accommodation, all meals and some activities at Chobe Safari Lodge
- Flight from Kasane to Moremi
- Accommodation, all drinks, meals and activities at Moremi Crossing
- Flight to Maun
- International flights & visas
- Drinks & certain activities at Chobe Safari Lodge
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Day by Day Overview
Your transfer operator will collect you from the airport and drive you to Chobe Safari Lodge. The wonderful Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares a border with Chobe National Park. The lodge has been recently renovated providing a truly magical lodge experience with spectacular game viewing. A unique aspect of the lodge is that right on its doorstep is the meeting of four African countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
During your stay, you can enjoy a game drive, boat cruise and a private boat cruise. You can choose two hours of fishing instead of the private boat cruise. This tour also includes a guided Victoria Falls day trip with return transfers, entry fee, lunch, personal guide and craft market visit. This day trip can be exchanged for two other activities. We have no doubt this will be an incredible experience as you enjoy the warmth and luxury of the lodge combined with the vast array of wildlife to be enjoyed.
After breakfast you will fly directly to Moremi Crossing. The Okavango is an immense river that never meets the sea. Instead, its crystal clear waters spread across the Kalahari Desert, forming Africa ‘s largest wetland wonder. Its waterways are a mesh of meandering and intercepting channels, creating a haven for Africa’s most celebrated wildlife. Moremi Crossing is a new 16 tented camp built on a palm fringed island surrounded by the Moremi’s game-rich seasonal floodplains and overlooking Chief’s Island.
Moremi Crossing will be a new style safari camp combining luxury with simplicity. This is a 100% eco-friendly development featuring the latest in solar and waste disposal technology. The tents are on raised decks, each with their own veranda. There is also a family and honeymoon tent. Enjoy a wide range of activities including mokoro excursions, bush walks, island camping and motorboat sunset cruises during your stay.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Maun Airport for your departure as you finish your Botswana Adventure with Off2Africa.