12 Days from$3984 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Discover some of Zambia’s amazing wildlife hot spots as well as the magnificent Victoria Falls. Head to Kafue National Park, one of the oldest and the second largest national parks in Africa, with its abundance of wildlife such as lions, leopard, wild dogs, zebra, buffalo and fantastic bird life. Then head to South Luangwa National Park, known as the ‘home of the walking safari’ or ‘the valley of the leopard’ with a wealth of wildlife including leopard, lion, hyena, elephant, buffalo, zebra and giraffe as well as diverse bird life. Continue to Lower Zambezi National Park where the best way to explore is on the beautiful Zambezi River with a must do guided canoe safari.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:South Luangwa National Park, Lower Zambezi National Park, Kafue National Park, Victoria Falls
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Giraffe, Cheetah, Hyena, Wild Dog, Impala, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Canoe, Boat Cruise
Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start in Livingstone, end in Lusaka
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 3,985 per person
Maramba River Lodge – Victoria Falls (Livingstone)
- 2 nights chalet or luxury tented accommodation
- Breakfast, mid-morning & afternoon teas
- 1 x guided Victoria Falls tour (Zambia)
- 1 x sunset boat cruise
Hippo Lodge – Kafue National Park
- 3 nights chalet or rustic safari tents (all en suite)
- All meals (breakfast, brunch & three course dinner)
- 2 game viewing activities per day (morning or night game drive, walking safari, boat game viewing/sunset cruise)
- National Park Entry Fees
Wildlife Camp – South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights chalet accommodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, three course dinner, tea/coffee & snacks)
- 2 x game viewing activities per day (walking safari, morning game drive & night game drive)
- National park entry fees & all government taxes
- Laundry service
- Two-way Mfuwe airport transfers
Kiambi Safari Lodge – Lower Zambezi National Park
- 3 nights luxury en suite tented chalet accommodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & three course dinner)
- 1 x three hour guided canoe safari
- 1 x sunset boat cruise
Flights & Transfers included are:
- Return road transfers from Maramba River Lodge to Livingstone International Airport
- Domestic flight from Livingstone to Lusaka
- Return road transfers from Lusaka Intl Airport to Hippo Lodge
- Domestic flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park
- Return road transfers Mfuwe Airport to Wildlife Camp
- Domestic flight from Mfuwe to Lusaka
- Return road transfers from Lusaka International Airport to Kiambi Safari Lodge
- International flights & visas
- Lunch and dinner at Maramba River Lodge – Victoria Falls
- Laundry services at Maramba River Lodge & Kiambi Safari Lodge
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Absolute Zambia Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
When you arrive at Livingstone International Airport you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist with luggage and transfer you to Maramba River Lodge in Livingstone. Check-in and depending on your time of arrival you will have lunch. Relax for the remainder of the day. Later in the evening, have dinner.
Breakfast and then a pick up for a guided tour of the spectacular Victoria Falls. Afterwards you will be dropped at the lodge in time for lunch and free time to relax. Later in the afternoon, you will have afternoon tea/coffee and snacks then you will be picked up for a sunset boat cruise – enjoy the cruise whilst watching the wildlife as you’re served complimentary drinks and snacks.
Breakfast in the morning and then check out of the lodge. Our driver will take you to Livingstone airport in time for your flight to Lusaka ( 1 hr 10 min flight time). On arrival in Lusaka you will be met by our representative who will welcome you and take you on a 4 -5 hours road transfer to Hippo Lodge. Depending on your arrival time you will have late lunch and free time to relax. Later on you will have afternoon tea and snacks then you will go out for the afternoon/evening scheduled activity – a game drive or boat game viewing/sunset cruise before returning to the lodge in time for dinner.
Breakfast in the morning followed by a morning activity, 2-3 hours game drive, walking safari with armed escort, boat game viewing or bathing in the hot springs. Return to the lodge for lunch and relax. Later in the afternoon enjoy afternoon tea, then a scheduled afternoon/evening activity which may be a game drive or boat game viewing. Return to the lodge in time for dinner.
Breakfast in the morning and then you will either do a morning activity or leave right away after breakfast depending on your flight time from Lusaka to Mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park. When you arrive at Mfuwe Airport, a guide from Wildlife Camp will be waiting for you with a warm welcome and then check with you on your luggage and assist you with it. They will then give you a briefing on what to expect and take you on about 1-hour transfer to the camp. Check in and then depending on your arrival time you will relax or maybe enjoy an afternoon/evening schedule game drive.
On these days, your morning will start quite early with a nice breakfast then a morning game drive or walking safari, returning to the camp for lunch followed by free time to relax. After afternoon tea/coffee time head out on an afternoon game drive that starts around 4 pm with a stop for sundowner drinks. Return to the camp in time for dinner.
During your free time while at Wildlife Camp there are optional activities such as a village tour, visit to local schools, visit to local fabric shops. You are welcome to swap a safari activity for these activities for no extra cost.
Breakfast in the morning and depending on your flight to Lusaka you may do a morning game drive or leave after breakfast. At some stage, the guide/driver from Wildlife Camp will take you to Mfuwe airport at least one hour before your flight time to Lusaka. Upon arrival you will be met by our driver who will assist you with luggage and take you on a scenic 3-hour road transfer to Kiambi Safari Lodge in Lower Zambezi National Park. Arrive, check-in and, depending on your time of arrival, you will be served lunch followed by free time to relax. Later dinner will be served.
Breakfast in the morning and then you will be picked for a 3-hour guided canoe safari to explore the beautiful Zambezi River. Return to the lodge, relax a bit and then have lunch time before a sunset boat cruise later on along the Zambezi River, game viewing from the boat with wildlife such as hippos, elephants and lots of birds as well as other animals. Then you will return to the lodge before dark, with time to relax and then dinner will be served.
Today you will have free time to relax or choose from the optional activities which include angling (tiger fishing which is catch and release), village tour and game cruise or you can book a full day 10-hour Lower Zambezi National Park safari.
Breakfast and then check out of Kiambi Safari Lodge. Our driver will take you on about Three a 3-hour road transfer to Lusaka International Airport in time for your flight back home. You will arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight time.