7 Days from$2700 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
On this Tanzania camping safari explore the national parks of Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Tarangire together with the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Ngorongoro Crater. See flamingos and other water fowl in Lake Manyara National Park and a wealth of animals and birds found in these wildlife hotspots including the big five.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Elephant, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
- From USD 3,100 per person – 1 person
- From USD 2,700 per person – 2 people
- From USD 2,400 per person – 3 people
- From USD 2,000 per person – 4 people
- From USD 1,700 per person – 5 people
- Accommodation & meals
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Return airport transfers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes and levies
- Flights & visas
- Optional activities (e.g. balloon ride)
- Tips & personal spending money
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Travel Wise Safari‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Travel Wise Safari‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Upon arrival you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to a hotel in Arusha for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out and then proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with lunch boxes. You will spend the better part of the day game driving in the park until later in the afternoon when you will head to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
Morning breakfast then head to Ngorongoro Crater for game drives and searching for the big five: white and black rhino, elephant, lion, leopard and buffalo as well as much more fascinating wildlife and superb birds. Dinner and overnight stay at campsite.
After breakfast, check out then leave for Serengeti National Park, the endless plains. You will do a game drive on the way as you enter the park from the conservation area and enjoy an afternoon game drive until later in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at campsite.
Enjoy an early morning breakfast before spending the day exploring the Serengeti National Park on game drives. Return to the campsite in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Today head to Tarangire National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area, arriving early afternoon. This park is well known for its large number of elephants and you will see large numbers of elephants in the water pools and along the Tarangire River. Dinner and overnight stay at campsite.
Today is the last day of your safari as you bid farewell to Tanzania and head back to Arusha.