- 4 Days from$1250 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This safari trip is well designed to cover the best wildlife destinations in Tanzania. Visit Tarangire National Park, the haven of elephants and beautiful baobab trees, followed by the Serengeti National Park, believed to be home to the largest lion population in Africa as well as the great migration of more than 1.5 million wildebeest. Then head over to the Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact and unfilled volcanic caldera, it’s also home to large animals including the black rhinoceros.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Forest Pig, Vervet Monkey, Warthog, Grant's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Moshi or Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,250 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Professional driver/guide
- Park & TANAPA fees
- Drinking water
- Flights & visas
- All beverages at the camp/lodge
- Accommodation before/after safari
- Tipping for the staff members (driver/guide)
- Medical & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After having an early breakfast you will be picked from your hotel for your journey to Tarangire National Park. The day will be spent game driving in the park with a picnic lunch. Continue with the game drive until the evening when you will head to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight. Tarangire National Park is popular for its high density of elephants and baobab trees as well as more than 500 bird species including hoopoe and yellow necked spurfowl, termite mounds that dot the landscape and wildlife such as zebras, wildebeest and Cape buffalo.
After breakfast your journey to central Serengeti National Park will begin with views of the beautiful Rift Valley and Ngorongoro Crater and game drives on the way. Reach the Serengeti, have a picnic lunch and an evening game drive. Spend overnight a camp/lodge depending on your preference. The Serengeti is filled with large predators, a wealth of other wildlife and dazzling landscapes full of grasslands.
You will wake up early around 6:00 am and enjoy the beautiful early Serengeti sunrise. After breakfast you will begin your morning game drive until midday when you will go back to camp for a hot lunch. Later leave for Ngorongoro Conservation Area, while game driving on the way to Simba campsite/lodge where you will have dinner and spend the night.
After having an early breakfast you will depart to the Ngorongoro Crater, which is 650 meter deep, with your packed picnic lunch. In the crater you will feast your eyes on a variety of large mammals and there is a high possibility of spotting the big five. Have lunch in the crater, while indulging in the beautiful natural scenery. Later ascend from the crater and drive back to Moshi/Arusha.