- 4 Days from$1100 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
The safari takes you to two of the best places in Tanzania to see wildlife. Experience the world-famous Serengeti National Park with elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, wildebeests, lions, leopards, cheetahs and much more, and Ngorongoro Crater, which is known known as the ‘Garden of Eden’ and is packed full of amazing wildlife including the endangered black rhino. During the safari stay in lodges in scenic locations.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:10
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,100 per person
- All accommodation & meals
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Drinking water
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Sunrise Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Sunrise Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, our safari guide will pick you up and transfer you to a hotel in Arusha. The rest of the day is at leisure; you can relax and enjoy the African atmosphere. Tomorrow your safari will begin…!
Drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge, which takes about 7 to 8 hours. Olduvai George is an archaeological site located in the eastern Serengeti plains where early human fossils were first discovered. It has an amazing landscape that resulted from the tectonic forces, which created the Great Rift Valley millions of years ago. Then in the evening enjoy game drives in the Serengeti and overnight at Serengeti Wild Camp (full board).
After breakfast, set off on a morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park, searching for the diverse wildlife and many species of birds in the beautiful landscape. Later in the afternoon drive to Ngorongoro Highlands for an overnight stay in a lodge.
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater, then enjoy a half day game drive inside the crater. This is undoubtedly the best place to see black rhino in Tanzania as well as prides of lion which includes the magnificent black maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other game that can be seen here includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, lots of members of the antelope family and small mammals of all sorts. In the late afternoon drive back to Arusha.