3 Days from$945 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Enjoy the excitement of game viewing in three of the most spectacular national parks in Tanzania on this short but fulfilling camping safari. Enjoy one of the very best safari experiences in a short time, visiting Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Natron
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Start/end in Arusha (or Kilimanjaro)
RATES – PER PERSON USD
1 Person – from USD 1,650 per person
2 People – from USD 945 per person
3 People – from USD 885 per person
4 People – from USD 675 per person
5 People – from USD 600 per person
6 People – from USD 570 per person
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport
- 1 night hotel accommodation on your arrival in Arusha (B&B)
- Overnight at the Hotels/Campsites according to safari program
- Meals during the safari (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Park entry and camping fees
- Ngorongoro Crater service fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Transport in 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Professional driver/tour guide
- 1.5 liter of drinking mineral water per person per day on safari
- Tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, pillow, chairs, table, mosquito net
- All taxes + VAT
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Tips and expenses of personal nature
- Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Northern Circuit Adventure‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Northern Circuit Adventure‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Meet our professional driving tour guide at your hotel, who will deliver a short safari info briefing. At 9:00 drive to Tarangire National Park, which runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is made up mostly of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals during Tanzania’s dry season. and the park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. It’s also home to three rare species of animals – the greater kudu, fringed-eared oryx, as well as a few ashy starlings. Dinner & overnight at Fanaka Campsite, located outside the National Park.
Today we start very early, equipped with a picnic lunch, to descend 2,000 ft down to the Ngorongoro Crater floor by 4×4 vehicle for game viewing. Explore this Garden of Eden in Ngorongoro’s huge and deep volcanic crater, where there’s rich pasture, swamps, forest and permanent water on the crater floor. Wildlife here is so diverse and numerous, with up to 25,000 larger animals living here. It’s the best opportunity to see black rhino and many other rare species including the black-manned lion. We will have a fantastic day and you will see wildlife at its best. Late evening we drive back to Fanaka campsite located outside the National Park for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast we drive to Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The Park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants. Manyara is famous for its tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Late afternoon we return back to Arusha and you will be dropped at your hotel. End of tour.