10 Days from$5900 p/p in USD
DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, Jun, Oct, Nov
Guided, Small Group
Luxury, Mid Range
This safari combines Kenya’s wildlife hot spots to ensure you get the very best opportunities for photography. It’s aimed to capture big cats, rhino and elephants as well as landscape photography. At Lake Naivasha enjoy a boat ride for a different perspective. Local flights from Nairobi to Masai Mara and from Amboseli to Nairobi saves time meaning more time in the field. On game drives you travel in customised 4×4 vehicles with a maximum of 3 people per vehicle.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Photo Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha
Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- 10 days/9 nights to focus on African big game
- Up close and personal encounter with African elephants
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- Unlimited opportunities for landscape photography including foothill of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Combination of some of the best national parks in Kenya
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 5,900 per person
- No seasonal variations
- No single supplement
- 10% Discount for groups of 3 or more
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Full time disposal safari 4×4 customized Land Cruiser (max 3 people per vehicle)
- Two local flights
- Private English Speaking Photographic Safari Guides
- Airport transfers during the safari.
- Mineral drinking water in the vehicle
- All National Park fees and conservation charges
- International flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hot air ballooning
- Cultural village visit
- Gratuities and tips
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Wild Extracts Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Wild Extracts Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
The day starts early at Wilson Airport with a flight to Masai Mara. Masai Mara National Reserve is home to big cats and numerous other widlife and is the start of our adventure. There are great opportunities to see leopard, lion and cheetah as well as much more. The authentic Olapa Mara Camp will host us during our stay in the Mara. It’s strategically located at the double cross area, home to a famous leopard called Kaboso and her family as well as two big lion prides bordering the camp, which gives maximum time with nature.
Accommodation: Olapa Mara Camp
For the next two days we will be spending time at two of the most amazing lakes in the Rift Valley – Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha. One night will be spent in Lake Nakuru National Park where chances of seeing both black and white rhino are high. Leopard and lion also call this their home and it’s a paradise for bird photography. We will continue to Lake Naivasha for a night where we enjoy a boat ride, another great opportunity for photographing birds, hippos and other wildlife.
Accommodation: Lake Nakuru Flamingo Hill Camp & Lake Naivasha Resort
Mount Kilimanjaro forms a beautiful backdrop in Amboseli National Park, home to the greatest tuskers of the world. This is where we will spend our last two days of the safari. Expect large herds of elephants on you camera frames ready for capture as well as never ending scenic landscape opportunities.
Accommodation: Serena Amboseli Lodge
An early morning game drive in Amboseli will bring us to the end of the stay here. Then we board our scheduled flight to Nairobi and transfer to the international airport for your onward flight.