- 4 Days from$480 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Visit Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park and enjoy a great variety of wildlife species. Masai Mara National Reserve is home to the big five, many other animal species and numerous birds. Lake Nakuru National Park is known for its beautiful pink flamingos as well as being home to the black and white rhino. It is also known as an ornithological paradise with over 350 species of birds. Visit the Rhino Sanctuary which has the largest number of rhinos in the country.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Wild Dog, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:2 years
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 480 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Transport & transfers
- Game drives
- Park entry fees
- Flights and Visas
- Mara balloon safari
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kairi Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kairi Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 8.00 am and after a short stop-over at our offices for briefing purposes, depart on the journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a stop at the View Point for breathtaking views of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive until twilight.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist Tented Camp
Enjoy a full day spent game viewing and exploring the park in search of the big five as well as many other species and diverse bird life. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. You will enjoy a picnic lunch with the hippos and crocodiles at the Hippo Pool.
Meals and overnight at Rhino Tourist Tented Camp
Enjoy an early game drive before breakfast. After breakfast proceed to Lake Nakuru, which is often referred to as the pink lake for its great masses of pink flamingos and the home of white and black rhinos as well as about 350 different species of birds.
Dinner and overnight stay at Genevieve Hotel, a budget hotel in Nakuru town
After breakfast, proceed for a game drive in the Rhino Sanctuary, which is home to about 25 white and black rhinos. Predators are also resident in the national park. Later, we leave for Nairobi where the safari ends. We will drop you off at the airport or your accommodation.