3 Days from$330 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This short safari is ideal to experience the renowned Masai Mara National Reserve, home to black manned lions, the big five and a wealth of other mammals and birds as well as the remarkable annual migration of wildebeest and zebra.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 330 per person
- Kenyan experience with home comforts
- Quality safari
- Services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps
- Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
- Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
- All park entrance/conservation fees
- Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota safari van with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography, guaranteed window and comfortable seats
- 2nights/3 days staying in the Masai Mara
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Return transfer to your accommodation
- Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
- All applicable taxes & government tolls
- International flights
- Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
- Optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $20pp, balloon safari in the Mara $450pp – bookable before departure
- Tip to driver/guide
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Adventure Backpackers Tanzania‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Adventure Backpackers Tanzania‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After a safari briefing at our offices, depart at 08:00 hrs for the Masai Mara National Reserve, driving north and ascending the Great Rift Valley for breathtaking views and photography.
The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago and is the largest rift valley on earth, stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok town where you will stop for lunch. Proceed to the Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After check in at your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive in the Masai Mara, famous for its black manned lions, annual migration of wildebeest and the big-five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Similar (L, D)
After breakfast, head out for a full day of game viewing, driving across the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife are found here. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools.
Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro Wildlife Camp or Similar (B, L, D)
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing drive to see leopard, cheetah, lion and other cats hunting. This is the best time to spot the cat family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises. Head back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing drive as you leave the Mara region to Nairobi breaking for lunch on the way. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive 4-5 pm.
Wishing you a holiday-safari of a lifetime…..