7 Days from$5316 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
On this safari experience a wonderful tour of the David Sheldrick Animal Orphanage and time spent game viewing in Lewa Conservancy and the Maasai Mara, home to the beautiful Mara Plains and Mara River. The big five can be spotted during the safaris as well as a host of other game and wildlife. There’s also a chance to interact with the local communities living in these areas. Enjoy an adventure with Surreal Afrika Tours – we travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara, Lewa, Nairobi
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Horse Safari, Camel Safari, Balloon Safari
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- You can foster a baby elephant at the David Sheldrick Animal Orphanage
- Beautiful scenery during the flights
- Various safari activities in the Lewa Conservancy
- Game drives in the Maasai Mara
- Transportation is provided
- Includes breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 6 nights’ accommodation in three different hotels; The Palacina Hotel, Nairobi, Lewa Wilderness Lodge & Angama Mara
- Hot air balloon expedition
- Visit to a Maasai village
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 5,316 per person sharing, from January to October
Other rates available on request
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
The payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- 6 night’s accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Game drives
- Bottled water each for the safari
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transfer from and to the airport
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Other personal items
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at an agreed upon location, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Palacina Hotel for check in. After lunch, your guide will meet you for you appointed visit at David Sheldrick Animal Orphanage, where you can foster a baby elephant. After the visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Wilson Airport for your scheduled flight to Lewa Conservancy. On arrival, you will be met by your guide and driven to Lewa Wilderness Lodge for check in and safari briefing. There are activities scheduled by the lodge which include shared game drives, guided walks, horse riding, camel walks, pre-historic site visits, community crafts, visits to selected villages and schools, visit to the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
Full day of safari activities scheduled by the lodge. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight at Lewa Wilderness Lodge.
Breakfast at the lodge followed by a transfer to the airstrip for your flight to the Maasai Mara. On arrival, you will be met by your guide and driven to Angama Lodge for check-in and lunch. You will have the afternoon to enjoy the beautiful views of Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Here you will find the ‘Old Africa’ of the movies, with rolling grasslands dotted with acacia trees and sweeping plains teeming with wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Angama Lodge.
After an early morning game drive in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve and breakfast, you will be taken to Olseki airstrip in time for your flight back to Nairobi. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to Palacina Hotel for a day room and lunch at the Moonflower Restaurant. You will check out and be transferred to the international airport for your departure flight.