- 7 Days from$800 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Explore the best of Kenya as you make your way through five of the country’s magnificent game reserves in search of spectacular African wildlife and breathtaking scenery in one of the world’s most renowned safari destinations. Discover the endless Savannah plains filled with millions of wildebeest in the Masai Mara and search for the big cats that hide in the grass. Visit Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha for the chance to see thousands of flamingos amongst and impressive array of other bird species. Black and white rhinos, views of the famous Great Rift Valley, impressive volcanic rock formations and more await on an amazing safari that promises to capture your heart.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Hell's Gate National Park, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Bicycle, Sightseeing Tour, Optional Activities, Village Visit, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:3
Please note optional activities like Maasai village in Maasai mara not included
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 800 per person
- All accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Transport in a 4×4 safari van with hatch roof
- Professional English speaking guide
- All games drives & mineral water
- Pick-up & drop-off transfers
- Taxes & park fees
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Optional activities in Naivasha
- Maasai village visit
- Hot air balloon safari
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Drones Africa Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Drones Africa Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Your guide will pick you up from the airport or your hotel in Nairobi before departing for the famous Masai Mara National Reserve, stopping for an en-route lunch. You will drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley and enjoy a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint for some breathtaking photos. You will continue to the enormous reserve that forms part of the vast Serengeti plains, known for its spectacular wildebeest migration and home to the big five. Enjoy an evening game drive upon your arrival and then head to your camp for a delicious dinner.
Overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp: lunch & dinner
After breakfast you will depart with your picnic boxes for a full day of game viewing in the Masai Mara. Drive through this massive reserve, filled with breathtaking panoramic views of the endless grassland plains that stretch in every direction. Search for the big five and the huge herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra. Keep your eyes peeled for the majestic cheetahs that also roam the plains. Your guide will make sure to position you to be able to take the best photos possible. Later you will head back to camp for a leisurely dinner.
Overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp: breakfast, lunch & dinner
Head out on an early morning drive for the chance to see the animals you are yet to find before heading back to camp for some breakfast. You will then make your way to Lake Nakuru, stopping for an en-route lunch with scenic views of Mount Longmont, Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita in the distance. You will arrive in Nakuru town in the evening in time for dinner.
Overnight at City Max Hotel: breakfast, lunch & dinner
After breakfast you will head out for a game drive through Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its impressive array of bird life including thousands of flamingos. The park also contains a sanctuary for the conservation of white rhinos. Enjoy sightings of various animals including buffalo and waterbuck before enjoying a hot lunch and then making your way to Lake Naivasha. Upon your arrival, you have the choice of joining an optional boat ride or visiting crescent island for a chance to see the hippos and fish eagles. Later you will head to your hotel for the evening.
Overnight at Taphe Quest Resort: breakfast & lunch
After breakfast you will make your way to Hell’s Gate National Park for a nature walk. You will also be able to hire bicycles and enjoy a ride through the reserve, home to over 100 bird species and various antelopes. Visit the two extinct volcanoes, obsidian lava formations and then Hell’s Gate Gorge. Later in the day you will drive to Amboseli National Park for the evening and enjoy some dinner upon your arrival.
Overnight at Kimana Camp: breakfast, lunch & dinner
A full day of game drives awaits in this magnificent park that is home to numerous swamp grounds that attract hundreds of elephants and hippos that can be seen bathing in the mud and water. A variety of plains game can also be seen with a beautiful backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance. Enjoy a picnic lunch in the park followed by more game viewing before you make your way to your camp for the evening.
Overnight at Kimana Camp: breakfast, lunch & dinner
After an early breakfast, you will head out for your final morning game drive as you make your way out of the park and drive to Nairobi. You will arrive in the late afternoon and be dropped off at the airport in time for your flight, marking the end of your safari.
Breakfast & lunch