- 6 Days from$2250 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Combine the Masai Mara National Reserve, home to extraordinary wildlife and beautiful landscapes, and Lake Nakuru National Park with its concentration of flamingos and much more. Your expert safari driver-guide will be on the look out for wildlife encounters during game drives in these epic parks.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,250 per person
- 1 night accommodation in Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation on safari
- Transport in 4×4 open roof safari van
- Services of English speaking safari guide
- Bottled water
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Tips for the guide
- Any extra activities
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Exposure‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Exposure‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at the airport you’re met and transferred to your Nairobi hotel.
Overnight at Nairobi hotel (B&B)
You will be picked from your Nairobi hotel for the journey to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Drive through the agriculturally rich central highlands of Kenya with a stopover at the escarpment to view the magnificent East African Great Rift Valley. Descend to the floor of the escarpment to continue on to the Masai Mara, arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy afternoon game viewing in search for animals and birds.
Dinner and overnight at Olmoran Camp
Spend the whole day in the Masai Mara exploring the vastness of this wildlife haven. Lions, cheetahs, elephants, buffalos and zebras dominates the scene while antelopes, warthogs, wildebeests are in formidable numbers. Masai Mara has the highest concentration of wildlife per square kilometre than any other park in the region. It’s during the months of July to late September when the migration of the wildebeest takes place from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve. An optional local Masai village visit can be arranged.
All meals and overnight at Olmoran Camp
Enjoy a pre-breakfast and post breakfast game drive. Afterwards depart for Lake Nakuru National Park with a lunch stop over at a hotel in Narok. Later on depart for Lake Nakuru arriving in the afternoon (today you don’t enter the national park).
Dinner and overnight at Merica Hotel
After an early breakfast, enjoy a long game drive around the Lake and into the National Park. Lake Nakuru hosts the world’s largest concentration of flamingoes which canopy the edge of this alkaline Rift Valley. The park also hosts lion, giraffe, warthog, leopard, antelope and more. Have a picnic lunch followed by a short game drive before departing to Nairobi and drop off at the airport.