- 3 Days from$350 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve is endowed with natural resources, flora and fauna. From the smallest birds to the big five, you’ll search for the very best wildlife with the help of a guide on this group safari. Enjoy camping at Miti Mingi Eco Camp on the outskirts of the Masai Mara.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Maasai Mara
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 350 per person sharing, joining a group
- Accommodation in tents, 2 peopls per tent
- All meals in Masai Mara
- Transport in a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fees
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Items of personal use i.e towels, ointments, repellants etc.
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Go East Africa Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Go East Africa Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast, depart from Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley, before climbing up the western wall and entering Hemmingway’s country ‘Serengeti Plains’. Arrive in the remarkble Maasai Mara National Reserve in time for lunch. Enjoy afternoon game drives before dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp.
A full day is spent game viewing across the rich, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara National Reserve is renowned for its great herds of plains game, black manned lion, leopard, cheetah, as well as numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. This park is perhaps the most prolific in the world and also one of the best for approachable game. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Pre-breakfast game drives. After breakfast at the camp, depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.