- 4 Days from$800 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This safari is an affordable option taking you to two of Kenya’s renowned game parks; Lake Nakuru National Park, famed for its flamingos and over 400 species of birds, and the Maasai Mara National Reserve, home to the Big Five and a huge range of other wildlife and birds.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru
- Activities:Game Drive
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 800 per person
- Transport by safari van with pop up roof for photography
- Park fees
- Game drives
- Accommodation in double room/tent on full board basis
- Mineral water
- English speaking driver/guide
- Round trip transfers
- International flight
- Accommodation before and after safari
- Maasai village visit
- Boat ride
- Balloon ride
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Spot Kenya Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Spot Kenya Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be collected from Nairobi airport or hotel and proceed to Lake Nakuru via the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch at your hotel. Afternoon game drive in the park until sunset. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Early breakfast then depart for the Maasai Mara National Reserve via Narok town for lunch. Arrive in the afternoon and enjoy a game drive until sunset. Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp.
After an early breakfast you leave for a full day game drive including a visit to the Mara River to see the wildebeest migration (depending on time of year). Today you may easily spot lion, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, leopard, hippo, crocodile, wildebeest, elephant, hyena, wild dog, cheetah and plenty of other game as well as numerous birds. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
After breakfast you set off on the return drive to Nairobi. Arrive by 14:00 for drop off at the airport or hotel.