- 9 Days from$3595 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
A superb combination of natural wonders at the magnificent Victoria Falls and incredible wildlife viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools National Parks – this really is the very best of Zimbabwe. Take a flight over the Victoria Falls for a birds eye view of its grandeur or opt for a sunset cruise down the beautiful Zambezi River, before heading to Hwange National Park for the ultimate game viewing experience and onto the natural beauty of Mana Pools, known for its excellent walking safaris.
- Safari types:Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Victoria Falls, Hwange, Mana Pools
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, Light Aircraft
- Start/end:Start in Victoria Falls, end in Harare (or Victoria Falls - additional cost)
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 3,595 (Nov) to USD 4,375 (Jul – Oct) per person sharing
Single supplement applies
Child discount applies
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Gondwana Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Gondwana Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival in Victoria Falls you will be met by our representative and transferred to your guesthouse. Batonka Lodge is an elegant boutique hotel which offers very personal service. Two nights here will allow you to relax after your flight and have time to enjoy everything that the area has to offer.
Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and a visit to see the falls is a must. There are also many other tours to do here. Why not consider a helicopter flight over the falls or a sunset cruise on the Zambezi. We are able to pre book all activities for you and would be happy to advise the extra cost for them.
Includes: airport transfer, standard double room with breakfast.
Today you will be collected and transferred to Victoria Falls Airport for your light aircraft flight to Somalisa Expeditions Camp in Hwange Park, one of Southern Africa’s premier safari parks. Prices of lodges here tend to be more reasonable than other safari areas of a similar quality which makes it fantastic value for money. For the next three days you will enjoy the superb game viewing that Hwange has to offer. Morning and afternoon game activities are all included – you can choose from game drives and walking safaris.
Somalisa Expeditions offers a really authentic bush safari experience. For a bit more luxury you can consider upgrading to the gorgeous Somalisa Camp at an extra cost.
Includes: airport transfer, light aircraft charter flight to Hwange NP, 3 nights accommodation with all meals and drinks, game activities and laundry service.
Today you will fly to Kanga Camp in the World Heritage listed Mana Pools National Park. Ideal for visitors looking for a wilder safari experience with amazing walking safaris or for those wanting a gentler safari then Kanga also offers excellent game drives. Whatever you choose to do, Mana Pools will deliver an incredibly memorable safari.
Includes: light aircraft charter flight to Mana Pools, 3 nights accommodation with all game activities, meals, drinks and laundry service.
Today you will fly to Harare for your onward flight and the end of the tour. If you wish, it is also possible to fly back to Victoria Falls airport but this is at extra cost as the flight is longer. Please ask us and we would be happy to advise the price for this.