- 7 Days from$2332 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Experience Uganda in one amazing African week on this safari. You will start from Kibale Forest National Park for a chimp walk, continue to Queen Elizabeth National Park to search for the big five and many other animals, proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for gorilla tracking, and at the end visit Lake Mburo National Park, a unique park with impalas and zebras.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Chimpanzee Safari, Gorilla Safari, Guided Safari, Trekking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale National Park, Lake Mburo, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife:Birds, Mountain Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Cheetah, Zebra, Hyena, Antelope, Ugandan Kob, Hippo, Crocodile, Bush Buck, Giraffe, Waterbuck, Warthog, Big Five, Olive Baboon
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Trekking, Boat Cruise, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Entebbe, end in Entebbe
- Minimum age:12
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,332 per person
- Professional driver/guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- All activities
- Drinking water
- Gorilla & chimpanzee permits
- Park entrance fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘The Shuttle Hospitality‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘The Shuttle Hospitality‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You have an early morning departure for the journey to Kibale Forest. We will pass close to Lake Albert. On a clear day, the view from the top of the Albert Rift is spectacular. In the afternoon, we will arrive at Kibale Forest, sleeping with the noises of the tropical rainforest.
At 8 am, we will start with the 4-hour chimp walk after the pre-briefing. In addition, 10 other primates can be seen. The park is also known for all its butterflies and birds. In the afternoon, you will take a walk through the Bigodi swamp where physical fitness is encouraged.
You have an early morning departure for Queen Elizabeth via Fort Portal. We reach Mweya at midday in Queen Elizabeth National Park, with a stunningly beautiful view over the Kazinga Channel. On the program is a two-hour launch trip on the Kazinga Channel where we will see many animals from the waterside. In the late afternoon, we will go on a game drive.
After a morning game drive in Queen Elizabeth, we leave for the south of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. For people who like to walk, the first 14 km is a stunningly beautiful walk along the lakeshore and on the hills. The road takes us through a beautiful landscape called the “Switzerland of Africa”. We pass mountains, hills and lakes with cultivated terraces, tropical rainforest and bamboo forest.
Today is the day of gorilla tracking. At 7.45 am, you will be at the office of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for a pre-briefing and at 8.30 am, you will start the trek. After finding the gorillas, you will spend a maximum of 1 hour with them. All visitors are expected back at the starting point by 7 pm. Being physically fit is recommended.
Early in the morning, we will leave for Lake Mburo National Park. You will have lunch in Mbarara at the Igongo Cultural Center before you continue. Lake Mburo National Park is a smaller but unique park, and the only one in the western part of Uganda with impalas and zebras.
We will go for a game walk early in the morning. After a late breakfast, the last part of the journey will bring us back to Kampala or Entebbe Airport. We will stop in Masaka for lunch, and then continue with a stopover at the equator for a tea/coffee break and to buy souvenirs.