- 4 Days from$1390 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Explore scenic Murchison Falls National Park with its impressive waterfall and stunning habitat for wildlife, birds and vegetation. Crocodiles, hippos, elephants and birds including the rare shoebill stork can be found on the banks of the Nile while you will track chimpanzees in Budongo Forest. The Murchison Falls Conservation Area, about 7,000 sq km in size, the largest in Uganda, consists of Murchison Falls National Park, Karuma Game Reserve and Bugungu Game Reserve among others. Budongo at Kaniyo Pabidi Forest station is also found within the area. With over 1000 chimpanzees in Budongo and Kaniyo Pabidi Forests, Murchison is thought to have the largest chimp numbers in the region.
- Safari types:Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Murchison
- Activities:Game Drive, Trekking, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Entebbe
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 1,390 per person
- Accommodation and daily breakfast
- Meal plan as listed in the itinerary (BB in Kampala, FB on tour)
- All park entrance fees
- Chimpanzee permit/s as shown
- Game drive
- Boat trip to the top of the falls
- Mineral/bottled water in vehicle
- All transfers, fuel with vehicle
- English speaking driver-guide all along the tour
- Cultural visits where available
- Meals in Kampala or Entebbe
- Other optional activities
- Extra drinks at lunches and dinners
- Personal expenditures; phone calls, laundry etc
- Visa fees for Uganda
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Wanderlust Africa Vacations‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Wanderlust Africa Vacations‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrive at Entebbe Airport. Meet, greet and transfer to your hotel in Kampala for overnight.
Overnight: Boma Guest House, BB
Leave for Murchison Falls National Park through Luwero, passing through a huge expanse of green and pleasant land. Lunch en route or in the park. Visit the top of the remarkable Murchison Falls which crashes through a mere 7 metre gorge. (Approximate driving time: 5 – 6 hours).
Overnight: Paraa Safari Lodge, FB
Enjoy an early morning game viewing drive north of the Nile followed by a boat trip to the bottom of the mighty Murchison Falls. Look out for crocodiles, hippos and a vast array of birds including the rare shoebill stork, lounging on the banks of the Nile.
Overnight: Paraa Safari Lodge, FB
Have an early game drive on your way to Pabidi in Budongo Forest. Here you go on a guided nature walk to track chimpanzees. Budongo is also known for its many plant and bird species. After lunch return to Kampala (HB). (Approximate driving time: 5 hours).
Write A Review
Customer Reviews (1)
4 Days Best of Murchison Falls National Park Safari
Greetings from Argentina, I and my wife Lily with our 2 kids booked a 4 days tour to Uganda to one of the national parks that has the most powerful falls in Africa. One of my retired friends recommended Wanderlust Africa Vacations since he had traveled with them on a 15-day safari that took them through three East African countries, indeed this company is beyond what I expected. They helped with the planning since I was not certain about what I was going to do in the limited time. My wife and the kids were really happy for the well planned trip and the choices of accommodations which were made. I plan to visit Uganda again for gorilla tracking in the near future and still with the same company and same driver guide Emmanuel, I highly recommend this company please keep the professionalism. Regards from my wife Lily - we loved Uganda!!!