3 Days from$700 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This joining group safari starts in Arusha and departs to Serengeti National Park, with accommodation at Seronera campsite, followed Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Crater, with accommodation at Simba campsite. The safari includes three meals per day, all camping gear, game drives in 4×4 safari vehicle with pop-up roof, English-speaking guide and return transfers to/from Arusha town.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Waterbuck, Warthog, Grant's Gazelle
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
Day 1 – Arusha to Serengeti
Day 2 – Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Day 3 – Ngorongoro to Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 700 per person
- Full board camping accommodation & all meals
- Experienced, professional and friendly English-speaking guide
- Game drives in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Park entry & governmental taxes
- Flights & visas
- Tips & other personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Budget Safaris Tanzania‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Budget Safaris Tanzania‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Meet and greet with our guide at your hotel or at our office, then depart to Serengeti National Park. Check in at Seronera Campsite. On the way you will have en route game drive via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Arrive at Seronera for dinner and overnight.
Depart for with a lunch box for a half day game drive in Serengeti National Park until the afternoon. Then proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, while enjoying a game drive en route. Arrive at Ngorongoro and check in at Simba Campsite for dinner and overnight on FB basis.
After breakfast descend into Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania’s ‘secret garden’ which contains a hidden world teeming with wildlife. Enjoy a half day tour until 15h00, with a picnic lunch. Later in the day drive back to Arusha town.