- 3 Days from$720 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This is a budget three day camping safari to Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park. Search for lions, leopards, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, warthogs, pythons, ostrich, vultures, monkeys and much more while enjoying Tanzania’s beautiful scenery and spectacular landscapes.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Waterbuck, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 720 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Professional driver guide
- Transportation & airport transfers
- Camping equipment, sleeping bag, bath towels
- Park fees
- All taxes/VAT
- Flights & visas
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from the airport or hotel in Arusha for the drive to Tarangire National Park, best known for the huge herds of elephant that you can see throughout the park. The day will also give you the chance to see the cats, including lion, cheetah and the elusive leopard, and see the game up close. Enjoy lunch by the Tarangire River at a picnic site where small monkeys might try to grab your meal! Later in the day you will travel to your campsite for dinner and your overnight stay.
After an early breakfast you will head to the Ngorongoro viewpoint and look at the amazing view, which will take your breath away. The Ngorongoro crater is the best wildlife park in Tanzania with its beautiful landscape being a crater makes it easier to see wildlife. Descend in to the crater on a journey to find the black rhinos, the hardest animal to spot, while most other animals are easier to spot on the crater floor. The crater itself is self-sufficient for the animals inside so they don’t migrate out of the crater, hence the large amount of animals living here. After lunch we will do a game drive and ascend the crater to our accommodation (Sunbright Lodge & Campsite) where you can relax and swim while waiting for the next day.
After breakfast head to Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its large number of flamingoes in the lake and the tree-climbing lions (although they are rarely seen). Enjoy a game drive viewing plenty of birds and visiting the hippo pool for a closer look at hippos as well as the hot spring. You should see plenty of animals including buffaloes, wildebeest, warthogs, vultures, eagles, monkeys and more. Afterwards return to Arusha for drop off at the airport or next accommodation.