- 4 Days from$1450 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This camping safari takes you to northern Tanzania’s wildlife hotspots of Tarangire National Park, the home of elephants, Serengeti National Park, with its rich and diverse wildlife, and the Ngorongoro Crater, also known as the Garden of Eden. Take in the spectacular beauty of these parks and search for incredible wildlife and birds. Tell us your requirements and we can adjust the safari according to your needs.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Dik Dik, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person -USD
From USD 1,450 per person
- Camping accommodation & equipment
- Cook & meals during safari
- Safari guide
- Transportation & transfers
- Park fees
- Taxes & government inclusions
- Flights & visas
- Extra tours not mentioned
- Tips for guide and cook
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenditure
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Bush Love Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Bush Love Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast, our driver will take you to Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive through the beautiful landscape and elephant paradise. With luck you shall see buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many species of birds as well as the spectacular baobab trees.
Dinner and overnight at Fig Tree Lodge & Camp
After breakfast our driver guide will drive you from Fig Tree Lodge to Serengeti National Park, with its endless open plains and stunning skies. Enjoy a full day game drive together with a late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro Crater. Our professional and experienced driver will guide you through Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater and explain en route the wildlife and natural beauty of Tanzania. The night will be spent on the crater rim.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite
After early breakfast, proceed directly to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for an early game drive in this ‘Garden of Eden’. In the afternoon return to your camp for lunch as you pack your things before proceeding back to Arusha.