- 3 Days from$740 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
A fantastic tented safari to Kenya’s Masai Mara Reserve, one of Africa’s best game viewing destinations, famous for its big cat population and the great wildebeest migration, a wildlife spectacular like no other on earth. Travel from Nairobi to the beautiful Maasai Mara via the incredibly scenic Great Rift Valley. You will be accompanied by professional and very experienced guides during the safari.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Maasai Mara
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 740 per person
- Exclusive transport in a pop up roof van for ease of game viewing
- Professional English speaking driver guide
- Two nights in Mara on fullboard basis
- All park entry fees
- Exclusive game drives
- Flights and visas
- Optional activities such as Masai village, balloon safari
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘MayDaySay Tours and Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘MayDaySay Tours and Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from the airport or from your Nairobi Hotel at 7.00 am and head southwards. Stopover at the Great Rift Valley view point, commonly referred to as the escarpment. Proceed further south towards the Masai Mara National Rerseve arriving at Zebra Plains Camp in time for lunch. Relax after lunch, getting ready for your afternoon game drive which starts at 4 pm and finishes at 6.30 pm. The Big Five (rhino, lion, leopard, buffalo and elephant) live in this wonderful game reserve, as well as zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena and more. After the game drive return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Have your breakfast at 6.30 am and leave the camp with a packed picnic lunch at 7 am. Spend the entire day exploring the reserve in search of the wildlife. There is much to see including rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo, wildebeest, zebra, warthog, jackal, lion, many types of antelope, crocodile and giraffe as well as numerous birds with over 450 species recorded here. Whether you are an animal lover or an ornithologist, the Masai Mara never disappoints. A picnic lunch is served in the reserve along the banks of Mara River. Return to the camp in the evening for dinner and overnight.
Wake up early and proceed for your last game drive at 6.30 am in the reserve followed by a late breakfast at the camp. Check out and depart for Nairobi, arriving in the late afternoon. You will be transferred to either Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to catch your home flight or a Nairobi hotel.