- 3 Days from$1599 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This short gorilla safari is breathtaking and specially designed for those who are short of time and have a tight budget, but want to see Uganda’s rare and endangered mountain gorillas. This safari showcases the beautiful highlands and incredible scenery combined with hospitable local villages and people to welcome you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – from where you will be able enjoy a thrilling magnificent encounter with the mountain gorillas.
- Safari types:Gorilla Safari, Guided Safari
- You will visit:Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Wildlife:Birds, Mountain Gorilla
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Entebbe, end in Entebbe
- Minimum age:15
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,599 per person
- Accommodation (2 nights)
- Meals (as specified) & bottled drinking water
- A professional driver/guide
- All ground transportation & round-trip airport transfer
- Gorilla permit – one per person
- All activities as specified in itinerary
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights & visas
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips & personal items
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from the hotel/place of residence after breakfast, safari briefing by guide and start the journey to Bwindi. The trip takes you through the south west local towns and communities while viewing the local livelihoods of the communities in the central region of Uganda. Make a stopover for lunch at Igongo Cultural Center then continue to Bwindi with views of the magnificent greenery and the rolling hills of Kigezi which connects to the Bwindi Forest.
After an early breakfast at the lodge, travel to the National Park Headquarters to meet your guides for the day and begin your gorilla tracking experience. Experienced guides and trackers will accompany your party on an early morning trek into the dense rain forest on the mountain slopes. You will have an opportunity to be within meters of these magnificent gentle giants, sharing in their daily lives and experiencing their day-to-day activities. This is an experience you won’t forget! Following the trek, return to your accommodation and, if time allows, take a guided community walk.
After a luxurious breakfast at the lodge, depart Bwindi Forest National Park and drive back to Kampala/Entebbe (lunch en route) for your connecting international flight and if not, our driver will drop you off at your desired destination. End of services.