- 3 Days from$750 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Experience Uganda’s Lake Mburu National Park, home to a wide variety of wildlife and birds. Explore on a game walk, game drive and boat cruise and enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Mburo
- Wildlife:Birds, Zebra, Hyena, Antelope, Ugandan Kob, Hippo, Crocodile, Jackal, Giraffe, Topi
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Birding, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Kampala or Entebbe
- Minimum age:13
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 750 per person
- Full board accommodation
- English speaking driver/guide
- All ground transportation in a comfortable vehicle plus fuel
- All activities as detailed in the itinerary
- Park entrance fees
- Game walk in the park
- Boat trip on Lake Mburo
- Bottled drinking water while on safari
- Park ranger fees
- VAT and hotel taxes
- Flights & visas
- Activities or accommodations in Kampala
- Lunches en route
- Wines, beers and spirits & all beverages other than the bottled mineral water
- Items of a personal nature (tips, laundry etc)
- Personal insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Umarella Voyage Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Umarella Voyage Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Your tour guide will pick you up from accommodation in Kampala/Entebbe for the transfer to Lake Mburo National Park. En route you will have a truly Ugandan Equator experience with professional photos and an expansive exploration of souvenirs readily at your disposal. Then we’ll proceed with our journey to Lake Mburo, arriving in afternoon after a 5 -hour drive. You will be warmly welcomed by our team of hospitality experts with a hearty Ugandan meal for lunch. After lunch, we’ll take you on a nature walk within the national park and the day will be concluded with dinner and a restful night at your booked accommodation.
This morning will present you with a beautiful sunrise that you can enjoy with a delightful tropical early morning breakfast. Afterwards you will have the option to do an early morning guided game walk in the park or a game drive where you will be taken on the wildlife routes of large game like buffaloes, zebras, giraffes among other game. Here you will also expect to experience amazing views of a wide variety of animals such as monkeys, waterbucks, elands, hippos, impalas, topis, bohor reedbucks, sitatunga antelopes, klipspringers, vervet monkeys, side-striped jackals, spotted hyenas, leopards and white-tailed mongooses. After the morning game drive, you will be returned back to you place of accommodation for lunch and preparation for the afternoon boat cruise.
You will be picked up at 3:00pm and transferred to the lake for an amazing boat cruise. You will have a chance to experience wildlife mammals and reptiles that lurk within and around Lake Mburo like hippos, crocodiles, monitor lizards plus a wide spectrum of birds like pied kingfishers, cormorants, cattle egrets among others. As your safari highlight, you will also enjoy Ugandan music, snacks and drinks as you behold the evening sunset. At the end of this day, you will be transferred back to you place of accommodation where you will have dinner around a campfire.
On this day, you’ll have a relaxed breakfast and check out of your place of accommodation. During our drive back to Kampala/Entebbe, you will enjoy en route game viewing along the way as well as visiting Sanga Cultural Village where you will be amazed by the sight of the herds of the Ankole horned cattle. After appreciating the history and lifestyle of the community of people that live here, we’ll proceed on our way and have another stop over at the equator in Mpigi Kayabwe. You will arrive at your accommodation in Kampala/Entebbe after a 5-hour drive and you will be left to rest for the night.
On your last day with us, you will wake up and have a relaxed breakfast depending on the time of your departure/flight. You will then be picked up and transferred to Entebbe Airport or your declared border post and dropped off for your departure.
Thank you for choosing Umarella Voyage Safaris