- 15 Days from$8900 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Botswana, Namibia, Zambia,
Guided, Small Group
Luxury, Luxury+, Mid Range
Explore three of the greatest safari countries on this guided all inclusive safari. Explore Namibia’s Namib Desert, with an amazing dune tour, the wildlife and exclusive game reserves; travel through the massive Kalahari Desert in Botswana, spend a night with the San people of the Kalahari, explore the Okavango Delta on a dugout canoe, visit the famous Elephant Sands and explore Chobe National Park by boat and private Jeep. In Zambia see the magnificent Victoria Falls and visit a local village. This safari works in either direction – either start in Namibia and travel through Botswana to Zambia or start in Zambia and end in Namibia.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
- Wildlife:Elephant, Giraffe, Buffalo, Zebra, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah
- Activities:Boat Cruise
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Windhoek, Namibia, end in Livingstone, Zambia
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 8,900 per person, all inclusive rate
- International flights
- Accommodation in 3-5 star lodges, depending on the budget (no camping)
- All transport and gas in Africa
- All food
- Drinks (wine, beer, coffee, juice, water, no hard alcohol included)
- All tips and gratuities
- All activities as specified in the program
- Border fees and visas
- Guide fees and gratuities
- Special discounts for groups
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Nomad Ocean & Land Expeditions‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Nomad Ocean & Land Expeditions‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Activities include VIP dune tour, game drives, excellent restaurants.
Enjoy San activities in the Kalahari, dugout canoe in the Okavango, Elephant Sands and Chobe National Park.
Experience a microlight flight over the Victora Falls, walk around the Victoria Falls, visit a local village and spend time with 200 children.