NOLX is a tour company headquartered in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is a family-run business, operating in several countries. It is the brain child of two brothers and their families, after they traveled the world for 25 years to more than 150 countries, by sea, land and air. A third brother and his wife are running our Southern Africa operations in Namibia.
Safaris and Tours
Explore three of the greatest safari countries on this guided all inclusive safari. Explore Namibia’s Namib Desert with an amazing dune tour; in Botswana travel through the Kalahari Desert, spend a night with the San people, discover the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park; while in Zambia see the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Country:Botswana, Namibia, Zambia,
Tour Type:Guided, Small Group
Safari Standard:Luxury, Luxury+, Mid Range
Start/end:Start in Windhoek, Namibia, end in Livingstone, Zambia
15 Days from$8900 p/p in USD
Departures: Year Round
Why another tour operator, in the sea of so many travel agencies and tour operators? The travel industry reaches far and wide, offering the client so many choices and options and sometimes it is very difficult to find what you are looking for.
What makes us unique?
- All inclusive pacakges to all our destinations. This includes flights (to, from and within), accommodation (with unique character), food and drinks, tips everywhere (yes, you heard that right), border fees, visas, activities in each destination (private safari jeeps, cruises, parks, vineyards, game reserves and much more), transport. You pay once and it is over. We believe you should not stress while on vacation, but just take photos.
- Our tours have meaning: you are not a tourist, you are a traveler, engaging with the local cultures, exchanging experiences and creating memories that last a lifetime. On our 3 country African safaris you will visit our own project in Zambia – building a Sports Academy for Orphans where nutrition, education and medical care is provided in the context of their village. In all our other tours, you will interact with local cultures and tribes, understanding more of this spectacular world.
- Our tours are very light on carbon footprint. We choose environmentally friendly hotels and lodges, we have homestays with local people and we visit and support local enterprises. Our groups are small, minimum 4 maximum 12 people. We will not promote animal cruelty or exploitation of any kind for the sake of tourism. We respect the rights of all human beings and we stand against human trafficking of any kind, shape or form.
- We have slow-paced tours, for those wanting a completely worry-free travel experience, meeting people your age and taking it easy, while exploring incredible destinations, this might be for you. No two itineraries are perfectly identical, because we don’t believe we are all the same. We customize every single trip according to your personality, needs and the chemistry of the group that comes on a particular trip.
- Under promise and over deliver! While everybody promises you the moon and the stars while on their tours, we advise our clients to not build their expectations and form preconceived ideas. A trip is enjoyed best when you are surprised at every corner. If you expect to see everything that you found from your Google search prior to the trip, you will not have a good experience. Let go of expectations and you will be surprised!
- We strive to meet all our clients prior to arriving in destination. This achieves a few important things: firstly, you meet with the person that will guide you on your trip, giving you the opportunity to see if you have a good vibe about this person and if you feel she or he is a trustworthy and fun individual. Secondly, we want to know who you are, prior to the trip, to make sure that the fit is a good one for all parties involved.