- 6 Days from$3592 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Start exploring Kenya in the north, staying at remote and beautiful Sabuk, on the edge of the Northern Laikipia Plateau. A wide range of adventures and activities are on offer including camel walks and wildlife viewing in the company of your guides and safari team. Then head south to the Mara and Speke’s Camp, on the boundary of the famous Maasai Mara Reserve, surrounded by indigenous trees and the Olare Orok River, the perfect place to explore the Maasai Mara Reserve from.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Laikipia
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Camel, Nature Walk, Birding, Swimming
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:None
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 3,592 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Internal flights & transfers
- International flights & visas
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘New African Territories‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘New African Territories‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrive JKIA, where you will be met for the transfer to Wilson airport. Fly to Loisaba 1020/1145 hrs. On arrival you will be transferred to Sabuk Lodge. Sabuk is remote and beautiful, an exclusive wilderness on the edge of the Northern Laikipia Plateau, perched on a cliff overlooking the Ewaso Nyiro River, which cascades beneath the lodge all year round. All about the adventure, fabulous camel walks and safaris with fly camps together with a rich cultural experience. Majestic nights spent out under starry skies, rolling hills and adventures, moments of anticipation, excitement shared with your guides and safari team.
Enjoy a range of activities at Sabuk Lodge.
Fly from Loisaba to Musiara 0905/1100 hrs. On arrival transfer to Speke’s Camp, situated on the boundary of the famous Maasai Mara Reserve, surrounded by fabulous indigenous trees overhanging the Olare Orok River. Speke’s Camp is a traditional styled safari camp offering a high level of service and cuisine. 24 hours solar power, flushing toilets, bucket showers, and a lounge tent. Speke’s is perfect as a base for exploring the Maasai Mara Reserve, each booking has sole use of private vehicle, guide and spotter, so offering maximum flexibility for game viewing and organising the day to suit you best.
Walk to Oltyiani via the waterfall. Overnight Oltyiani Camp.
Walk to Ossasinai. Meals and overnight at Ossasinai Camp.
Fly back to Wilson and then transfer to JKIA for your onward flight.