- 7 Days from$900 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Explore the remote wilds of the Kenyan bush in some of its excellent game reserves. Driving from camp to camp you will gain a broad understanding of this vast country and its diverse wildlife. Visit Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli, each one offering unforgettable experiences and memorable adventures. This is a great safari for all visitors, combining the very best highlights of Kenya’s wildlife, nature, culture and scenery.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in
- Group size: maximum of 8 persons
- Children policy: Minimum age allowed for participation is one year, all participating children need to be supervised under the age of 18
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 820 per person, based on a group travelling, maximum group size 8 people
Kindly request price for private safaris
- 6 nights accommodation
- 6 game drives
- 1 tour of Hell’s Gate National Park
- Park entrance fees
- Services of a professional guide or driver
- Transport in a safari van with hatch roof
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and some drinks
- Airport transfers
- Statutory taxes
- Balloon ride, Masaai village visit
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Items of personal nature
- Personal insurance
- Tips and porterage
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Budget Holiday Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
The team will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to the office for final preparations for the journey ahead. Later you will depart for the Maasai Mara Game Reserve via the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley and Narok Town for lunch. On arrival, you will proceed for an evening game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. You will then have a hearty dinner and overnight at a campsite.
After breakfast, you will set off on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. Take a break for a picnic lunch by the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. You return to the campsite for dinner and a good night’s rest.
On your third safari day, you will have an early morning, pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Lake Naivasha with lunch en route, arriving in the late afternoon. You have leisure time to explore and for more fun activities. Dinner and overnight will be at a budget hotel.
After breakfast, you will tour Hell’s Gate National Park which is famous for its volcanoes, hence the name. Afterwards you depart for Lake Nakuru, arriving in the evening at your budget hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, you will go on a game drive in the lovely Lake Nakuru National Park. You will then drive to Amboseli National Park, later enjoying dinner and overnight at a campsite.
Day six is a day of game drives in the Amboseli, surrounded by swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen as well as Mount Kilimanjaro’s peak if the weather conditions permit it. The team will cater for your picnic lunch before returning to your accommodation at the campsite.
After an early morning game viewing, you will return to the camp for a full breakfast. Later drive back to Nairobi with lunch en route, arriving in the evening. Drop off is either at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) to connect with your onward flight home or your hotel.