4 Days from$560 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Explore Kenya’s famous Masai Mara National Reserve and the spectacular Lake Nakuru for an amazing game viewing safari that offers a diverse world of magnificent animal and bird life. Make your way through the Great Rift Valley with breathtaking views of the surrounding escarpment as you discover some of the country’s scenic landscapes. Witness the largest migration of wildebeest and zebra on earth, search for Africa’s big five and see thousands of flamingos on a camping safari that will capture your heart as you witness beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the vast grassland plains. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime and see Kenya in all her glory.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Hot Air Balloon, Optional Activities, Village Visit
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 560 per person
- Professional English speaking safari guide/driver
- Transport in a open top safari van
- All meals while on safari
- 1l mineral water per person/per day
- All games drives included
- All park entrance fees
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Personal expenses, laundry & tips
- Any additional/optional activities
- Guided walking safari – $25 per person
- Maasai village visit – $25 per person
- Balloon safari – $450 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Great Horizon Trails‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Great Horizon Trails‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will depart Nairobi in the morning, making your way across the Great Rift Valley for some spectacular views before arriving in Narok for an en-route lunch. Continue to the Masai Mara National Reserve famous for its massive wildebeest migration. The park is home to the big five including a impressive array of other wildlife species. Enjoy an evening game drive in the park before heading back to your campsite for dinner.
Overnight at campsite: lunch & dinner
Enjoy a full day exploring the Masai Mara on morning and afternoon game drives. Search for the great African predators and the vast herds of grazing antelope that make their way across the grassland plains. Today you will have the opportunity to visit a Maasai village or float over the reserve on a balloon safari.
Overnight at campsite: breakfast, lunch & dinner
Wake up early for your final morning game drive in the park before heading back to the campsite for breakfast and then making your way to Lake Nakuru National park in the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy an en-route lunch before continuing to your hotel for the evening.
Overnight at budget hotel: breakfast, lunch & dinner
Enjoy a morning drive along the lake as you explore the park after a hearty breakfast. Depart for Nairobi in the afternoon.
breakfast & lunch