9 Days from$2010 p/p in USD
DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Guided, Small Group
This safari is a blend of culture, religion and nature with mountain views, city tours and jungle safari. It showcases the very best of beautiful Nepal including exploring Kathmandu with its magnificent temples, stupas and palaces; panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot at sunrise; wildlife viewing in Chitwan National Park; an incredible mountain flight over the Himalayas and much more.
Safari types:Birding Safari, Cultural Safari, Guided Safari, Tiger Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Sarangkot
Wildlife:Royal Bengal Tiger, Elephant, One-Horned Rhino, Deer, Leopard, Wild Boar, Monkeys, Birds, Gharial, Crocodile, Black-faced Languar
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Light Aircraft, Sightseeing Tour, Cultural Experience
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Kathmandu
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur
- Guided city tours in Pokhara with amazing mountain view from Sarangkot
- Guided wildlife tours in Chitwan National Park
- Mountain flight – experience flying over the Himalaya in a plane – you will see the Himalaya from east to west including Mt. Everest, valleys and gorges
- Panoramic views of Himalayas from Nagarkot at sunrise and sunset
Equipment Checklist: Passports and extra photos, water bottle (wide necked is better), head lamp, medication, sun cream, lip balm small day backpack, comfortable walking pants, waterproof jacket (only for traveling between June to September), neck warmer, gloves, shocks (only for traveling between December to January), sun hat, sunglasses, wallet for travel documents.
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,010 per person
- Accommodation & some meals
- Return airport/hotel transfer in private tourist vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Tour permits, entrance fees
- Farewell dinner one night before the client’s final departure in a typical Nepali Restaurant with culture dance – your guide will accompany you
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Visa fees and travel insurance
- All drinks including bottled/boiled water along the trekking route
- Lunch and dinner in the city
- Anything not mentioned in the price includes
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Apex Asia Holidays‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Apex Asia Holidays‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Welcome to Nepal. Our airport representative will meet you at Kathmandu airport and transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Today you will visit three different places in Kathmandu – Pashupatinath Temple, Boudha Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Square – before a late afternoon drive to Nagarkot. Please don’t forget to bring warmer clothes from your hotel for the next morning in Nagarkot.
Wake up early in the morning for a sunrise view over the Himalayas, you can see a continuous chain of mountains looking north and a spectacular view of Kathmandu Valley in the south. After breakfast, head off on a 7-hour drive to Pokhara. You will drive through the beautiful Prithvi Highway, cultivated lands of Dhading district, banana farmlands of Tanahu, waterfalls, rivers, villages and highway market.
Today you will have a full day sightseeing in Pokhara valley after your breakfast at 8:30am. Your guide will pick you up from the hotel in a private tourist vehicle. Visit the following places today:
- Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple
- Seti River Gorges
- Davis Fall
- Gupteshowr Cave
Wake up early this morning and drive to Sarangkot Hill Station for the beautiful sunrise view over the Himalaya. After spending the some time in Sarangkot, drive back to the hotel in Pokhara. After breakfast in the hotel, drive to Chitwan National Park.
We have an early morning tea/coffee before we move on to more activities around the resort. Chitwan National Park has thick forest and grassy plains and is home to a wide range of wildlife including the one-horned rhino and Bengal tiger as well as many bird species. We return to the resort before heading over to observe the crocodiles along the banks of Narayani River and then back for lunch. In the afternoon we resume jungle activities and walk around the jungle and go to the observation tower, a boat ride on the wide river, then back for dinner.
We complete the remaining activities in Chitwan and drive back to Kathmandu, a 6-hour drive on Prithvi Highway, with incredible views of high hills, gorges of Narayani, farmland of Dhadhing and other rustic countryside along the drive. In the evening you will have leisure time – you might like to take a stroll, visit the old market of Ason and Indrachowk, or just take a rest.
The highlight of today is the Everest mountain flight. Your guide will pick you up early in the morning and you head over to the airport for a mountain flight. The one-hour flight will take you close to the mountains for spectacular views of the mountains and awe-inspiring massifs of rocks and aerial views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga and other peaks on the Tibetan border. After the Mountain Flight your sightseeing begins and you’ll visit Swoyambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square.
In the evening your guide will pick you up for your farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with folk songs and dance performance.
Finally, the trip is over and you will transfer to the airport for your departure flight.