- 5 Days from$350 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Chitwan National Park is one of Nepal’s very best and most famous wildlife hot spots, formed as a National Park in 1973 and a Natural World Heritage Site in 1984. The park is the habitat for 56 species of mammals including one horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, sloth bear, wild elephant, striped hyena and many others together with gharial crocodile, many species of birds, more than 125 species fish, over 500 species of butterflies and other insects.
- Safari types:Jungle Safari, Tiger Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu
- Wildlife:Royal Bengal Tiger, Elephant, One-Horned Rhino, Deer, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Monkeys, Birds, Gharial, Crocodile
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Kathmandu
- Minimum age:15
- Elephant Safari – Chitwan is famous for its elephant safari
- Jungle Walking – experience amazing jungle walking in Nepal
- Elephant Bathing – enjoy seeing the wonderful elephants bathing
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 350 per person
- Hotel B&B accommodation in Katmandu
- Full board accommodation in Chitwan National Park
- Airport transfers
- All ground transportation
- Entrance fees and permits
- All government taxes
- International flights
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All drinks including water
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Apex Asia Holidays - Safari Deal‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Apex Asia Holidays - Safari Deal‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
A warm welcome to Nepal! Our airport representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Kathmandu.
You will be transferred to Chitwan National Park. Once when you reach the resort, you’ll meet the guest relations officer with a welcome drink. After lunch, the jungle safari guide will take you into the jungle on elephant back, an amazing experience getting close to the wildlife of the jungle. In the evening, the walk gives you a stunning sunset view. Return to the resort for dinner a 8 pm.
An early morning wake up then enjoy a morning of bird watching, jungle safari and elephant safari before heading back to the resort to for breakfast. Afterwards walk to Narayani River through the grasslands, which takes about an hour, and then take a local boat to see the crocodiles. The boat floats towards the camp where you enjoy lunch. After a lunch break, in the late afternoon go to the observation tower from where you will see the beautiful sunset.
In the morning, your wake up will be followed by tea/coffee and before breakfast you will be taken into the jungle for the last opportunity to see birds and possibly animals before heading back to camp for breakfast. The safari concludes and you return to Kathmandu.
Today our guide will drop you to the airport for your flight.