- 9 Days from$4765 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This safari is the perfect way to experience the very best that Botswana has to offer, from beautiful river front lodges to open plains, mokoro canoes to dinners under the starts, and with unsurpassed wildlife viewing, this safari MUST be on your bucket list! Create wonderful memories as you watch the incredible wildlife, stay in luxurious rooms and enjoy unique experiences, all making this an unforgettable journey.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Okavango Delta
- Wildlife:Birds, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Impala, Antelope
- Activities:Game Drive, Mokoro, Boat Cruise, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Light Aircraft
- Start/end:Start in Kasane, end in Maun
2021 and 2022 Price Per Person – USD
- From USD 4,765 per person January-March, December
- From USD 5,960 per person April-June, November
- From USD 7,435 per person July-October
- Transfer from BBK to Chobe Game Lodge
- Chobe Game Lodge – 2 nights, all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national park fees and laundry
- Transfer to BBK and Flight to Savute
- Savute Safari Lodge – 2 nights, all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national park fees and laundry
- Flight to Moremi
- Camp Moremi – 2 nights, all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national park fees and laundry
- Flight to Okavango Delta
- Camp Okavango – 2 nights, all meals, non premium drinks, scheduled activities, national park fees and laundry
- Flight to Maun
- International flights & visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and items of a personal nature
- Bank fees
- COVID tests
Day by Day Overview
You will be met at Kasane airport by the lodge who will be waiting in arrivals with your name on a sign. They will transfer you to the lodge, Chobe Game Lodge is the only permanent lodge within the park. The park is famous for huge herds of elephant and buffalo, and large prides of lion that have learnt to hunt them; for a river that apparently flows both ways; and for the mysterious, disappearing (and reappearing) Savuti Channel in the north west. Here your activities are game drives, boat cruises and cultural excursions.
You will have a transfer to Kasane airport and a flight to Savute. The time of the flight will be set closer to the date and you will be notified, you may have up to 3 stops during the flight at other camps. Please take the flight has strict weight and luggage allowances. You will be met at the airstrip and transferred to the camp. Here you have floodplains and open pans, the game viewing is known to be fantastic and one of the premiere predator areas.
Today you will have a flight to Camp Moremi in the Moremi area, same same conditions as the previous flight apply. Here your activities are game drives and boat safaris, there is also excellent birding.
Today you will have a flight with the same conditions to Camp Okavango, activities are mokoro trips in eco-friendly dugout canoes built to the traditional design, boat safaris to lagoons and islands and wilderness walks give guests the chance to see the Delta wildlife such as sitatunga and lechwe antelope, crocodile and hippo, as well as the other big game that frequents the islands and riverine fringes. Bird-watching opportunities are outstanding, and the bream and tiger fishing can be excellent at certain times of the year.
The Okavango Delta is an astonishing sight and one of the most magical places on the Planet. A
mind-boggling 15,000 square kilometres of palm-fringed islands, thick woodland, intricate
waterways, all resplendent with lavish vegetation and rich in wildlife. It is the largest intact inland
delta in the world and one which will remain in your heart and soul forever.
Sadly your final day has arrived and you will have a flight to Maun with the same conditions as the previous flights but the time will allow for your international flight departure.