- 3 Days from$850 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This exciting camping safari gives you a taste of two of Tanzania’s amazing wildlife hot spots: Serengeti National Park with its endless plains home to a dense population of wildlife and bird life and remarkable Ngorongoro Crater, a fabulous territory for the Big Five and a host of other game.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Kilimanjaro International Airport (or Moshi), end in Kilimanjaro International Airport (or Moshi)
- Visit famous Serengeti National Park
- Discover the wildlife Ngorongoro Crater
- Spend 2 nights in comfortable equipped campsites
- See the Big Five and many other wild animals in their natural environment
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 850 for 1 person travelling
From USD 1,560 for 2 people travelling
From USD 3,200 for 4 people travelling
From USD 4,950 for 6 people travelling
From USD 6,650 for 8 people travelling
From USD 8,000 for 10 people travelling
NB: miminum age for children is 6 years old
- 2 nights camping accommodation (camping equipment, sleeping bags, camping fee)
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, bottled water daily
- Guided game drives
- Service of experienced driver
- All entry fees and guiding fees
- Transport in 4×4 safari jeep with pop up roof and Wi-Fi on board
- Airport or hotel pick-up and drop off
- All taxes and VAT
- Conservation fee
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips to the driver, guide and cook
- Extras at the lodges
Day by Day Overview
Early in the morning you will be collected from Kilimanjaro International Airport or from your hotel in Moshi then start the journey to Serengeti National Park, which is the ideal hunting grounds for leopards and other big cats. You will have an en route game drive with the chance to view wildlife in their natural habitat through the open roof vehicle. In the afternoon, you will arrive in the middle of the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Seronera Campsite is located in the Central Serengeti National Park and is one of the most famed campsites in Africa for animal encounters. This campsite is neither guarded nor fenced, animals will pass through the campsite at night on their nocturnal wanderings. Fire camps will make sure to chase predators at night. Your experience in this campsite will be authentic and close to nature. During
After breakfast, you will start an early game drive through the Serengeti National Park. You will see hundreds of wildebeests and zebras and often lions as well as other big cats such as leopards and cheetahs in Seronera. After lunch at a picnic site, you will start the drive to Ngorongoro Crater. As soon as you have reached the edge of the crater, the caldera will open up before you and you will have a remarkable view of this impressive natural wonder. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Simba Campsite, located in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, lies on the very rim of the crater with an excellent view across the caldera. A fantastic sunrise over the crater rim opposite makes a fine breakfast scene. Often there are elephants wandering around the camp. Facilities at Simba Campsite are basic but this is more than made up for by the atmosphere of this camp in the clouds. During your stay you will have sleeping mats and sleeping bags in the basic tents and access to the outside bathroom and shower. This camp is guarded by conservation rangers for security purpose.
After an early breakfast, you will proceed directly to the crater floor for a full day crater game drive with a picnic lunch down in the crater. Enjoy game viewing and look for the Big Five amongst plenty of other wildlife. Later you will proceed back to Kilimanjaro Airport or your hotel in Moshi.