10 Days from$5755 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
This safari is a fantastic combination of two iconic safari destinations; Kenya’s famous Masai Mara & Tanzania’s dramatic Serengeti. Stay in secluded camps with prime wildlife viewing and access to the migration as well as opportunities to interact with traditional tribal communities.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, Kenya, end in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
- Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp provides excellent access to the Southern Serengeti migration
- Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp offers a secluded location providing uninterrupted wildlife viewing & easy accessto the Northern migration
- Interact with authentic, traditional & colourful tribal communities
- Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation, Maasai cultural visits
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 5,755 per person sharing
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total pricee.
The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled in 30 days.
- Full board accommodation
- Domestic flights & departure tax
- Airport & airstrip transfers
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
- Park & conservancy fees
- Safari activities including game drives, bush picnics, sundowners, guided bush walks (Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
- Laundry & all statutory taxes
- International flights & visa fees
- Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
- Additional safari activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
From Nairobi, fly to the Masai Mara National Reserve for a 3-night stay. Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys privacy and remoteness with only a few camps within it. Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild, with no fences or boundaries.
Fly to the Serengeti for a 3-night stay at Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp, which sits in a stunning location on the side of the Olgarabosho Hills overlooking the Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and the plains of the Serengeti. The original lounge was built by the famous conservationist and wildlife filmmaker Alan Root as his Serengeti base. In a secluded corner of the Serengeti, the camp provides excellent access to the Southern Serengeti wildebeest migration.
This itinerary includes Serengeti Pioneer Camp over the wildebeest calving season from November to May, or alternative
Fly to Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp for a 3-night stay. Ideally located in Northern Serengeti, the camp is in a secluded area overlooking the Grumeti River with undisturbed game driving and easy access to Northern Serengeti and the Mara River. With views across the river to the rugged landscape, the elevated tents are surrounded by a 360° deck, creating your own private sanctuary.
This itinerary includes Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp from July to October, or alternative
Fly to Kilimanjaro International Airport where the safari ends. Onward plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.