6 Days from$2400 p/p in USD
Luxury, Mid Range
This safari is designed to celebrate Tanzania and its supreme wildlife and nature, every day bringing new landscapes, scenic beauty and adventures. Journey through the remarkable Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater, all teeming with wildlife and numerous birds. There is also the option to ‘fly in and drive back’ to maximise your time and for the additional amazing experience of flying over the vast wilderness at the start of the safari.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Waterbuck, Warthog
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Moshi or Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,400 per person
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in en suite tented camps and lodges as per itinerary
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner while on safari
- All game drives in a custom built 4×4 safari Land Cruiser
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Two night hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All park and entrance fees
- All current Government taxes and levies
- Office assistance
- Flights to and from Tanzania
- Visa fees for Tanzania (approx USD 50 on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD 100)
- Gratuities & tips for your safari cook/guide or driver (USD 20/day)
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Optional tours (balloon rides USD 540 per person etc)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Bantu Pori Journeys‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Bantu Pori Journeys‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up and transfer to Tarangire National Park for a game drive with lunch in the park’s picnic area. Tarangire features some of the greatest concentrations of game in Tanzania – second only to the Ngorongoro Crater – but is less crowded and unspoiled possessing a wild and unkempt beauty.
After an early breakfast, three’s a small transfer to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive. Lunch in the park’s picnic area. Lake Manyara is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of the park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive and it’s notably famous for its tree-climbing lions.
Morning drive to the Serengeti National Park, a massive wilderness of 14,500 square km. Picnic lunch and afternoon game drive in the Central Serengeti.
Full day game drive in Central Serengeti with a picnic lunch in the plains (or at the camp/lodge).
Morning game drive in the Serengeti before travelling to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game and arguably the densest population of predators and carnivores in Africa.
Early morning descend into the crater floor for an incredible game drive with picnic lunch. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals.