7 Days from$1528 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
Get a taste of wonderful Kenya on this mini safari, taking in the Great Rift Valley, the beautiful pink flamingos of Lake Nakuru National Park and the vast array of wildlife in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Unwind in the wilderness and spend time exploring these spectacular areas.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Romantic Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Nairobi
Activities:Game Drive, Balloon Safari
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Game drives
- Great Rift Valley viewpoint
- Park entrance fees included
- Visit to the Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Transport in a comfortable safari vehicle
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, water
- Airport transfers
- 6 night’s accommodation in three hotels; Southern Sun Mayfair Hotel in Nairobi, Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge in Nakuru and Mara Simba Lodge in Maasai Mara
- Hot air balloon expedition
- Visit to a Maasai village
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 1,528 per person sharing, January to August
Other rates available on request
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
The payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- 6 nights accommodation
- 6 dinners, 6 lunches, and 6 breakfasts
- Game drives
- Bottled water each for the safari
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transfer from and to the airport
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Other personal items
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Surreal Afrika Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival you will be met and transferred to Southern Sun Mayfair Hotel where you will have lunch, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast you depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. Check-in at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge followed by lunch and an afternoon game drive. Dinner and two nights at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge. During your time in Lake Nakuru National Park, enjoy game drives and see the flamingos which famously line the shore of Lake Nakuru, one of the Rift Valley soda lakes. There’s plenty of other birdlife as well as mammals including black and white rhino, baboons and warthogs.
After breakfast, you depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve to arrive in time for lunch at Mara Simba Lodge followed by an afternoon game drive. Lunch, dinner and three nights at Mara Simba Lodge. Spend the days exploring the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, home to the Big Five and well known for its great populations of lion, leopard and cheetah as well as the annual migration of zebra, gazelle and wildebeest from the Serengeti every year from July to October.
After breakfast, you will depart Maasai Mara to arrive in Nairobi early afternoon. Drop of in Nairobi or at JKIA or Wilson Airport for onward flights.