5 Days from$3095 p/p in USD
DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Nov, Dec
Guadalupe is considered as one of the best places in the world for great white shark cage diving due to its water conditions and healthy shark population as well as 100% guaranteed encounters since it started back in 2004. That’s not all, you’ll be mesmerized by the island itself and will enjoy regular panga rides to the elephant seal, sea lion and indigenous Guadalupe fur seal colonies. Besides our two surface cages, jump in the submersible cage that will take you on an intimate voyage to see the shark’s natural behavior 30 ft below the surface. You’ll be in great hands on this trip with our experienced crew and excellent boat facilities.
Safari types:Coastal Safari, Dive Safari, Dolphin Safari, Whale Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Guadalupe Island, Baja California
Wildlife:Great White Shark, Elephant Seal, Sea Lion, Guadalupe Fur Seal
Getting around:Motor Boat
Start/end:Start/end in San Diego, California or Tijuana, Mexico
- Dives: As many as you want! We have 2 surface cages and 1 submersible cage – we rotate so you will have plenty of time in the water
- Level: Certified divers (Open Water is enough to go in the submersible cage) and non-divers (for the surface cages)
- Max. no. of guests: 20
- Solmar V: 112 ft pioneer boat
- Cabins: 12 air conditioned en-suite staterooms (6 superior, 4 standard, 2 single)
- Facilities: Complimentary bar, great food, large dive deck and camera table, rental equipment, satellite phone
- Although the staterooms are comfortable, there is limited storage space so pack light. We suggest packing a soft duffel bag for easy luggage storing
- If you need any rental gear we will gladly pre-arrange it for you
- The ocean temps usually range from 64F-70F – we recommend 7mm wet-suit
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 3,095 per person
- 16% Mexican VAT
- Hyperbaric chamber donation (15USD)
- Full board, including water, tea, coffee, juices, snacks between meals and after dives, soft drinks, local beer & wine
- Dive guides
- Harbour fees
- Fuel surcharges
- National park fees
- Airfare and hotels
- Ground transportation
- Dive insurance (mandatory)
- Dive computer (mandatory)
- Travel insurance
- Rental diving equipment
- Tips (10% recommended)
Day by Day Overview
Wake up around 6:30 am or whenever you prefer. Head to the sundeck or go inside one of our 3 cages – 2 surface cages and 1 submersible cage for certified divers. We rotate every hour and with only 20 guests on our trips to Guadalupe every guest will have plenty of time to photograph and admire the great whites.
The Solmar V is the only boat with our classic panga rides around the island to see and photograph elephant seals, sea lions and indigenous Guadalupe fur seal colonies.
Once you decide you don’t want to go back in the water, you can enjoy complimentary beer, wine or our very special margaritas! During the day snacks and meals are served onboard.
At the end of the day we all have dinner together and sometimes have BBQs outside to enjoy the sunset, the moon and the stars. This trip really is the adventure of a lifetime!