- 5 Days from$1530 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This family safari takes you to Uganda’s largest park, Murchision Falls National Park, and offers an opportunity for the family to see the African big five and much more in this magnificent park. You will also experience a rhino walking safari in the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, a boat cruise on the Nile spotting animals on the banks, two game drives in the open savanna looking for elephants, leopards, lions, buffalo, other animals and plenty of birds. Welcome to the Pearl of Africa.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Murchison Falls National Park, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife:Birds, Hyena, Antelope, Hartebeest, Patas Monkey, Ugandan Kob, Hippo, Crocodile, Bush Buck, Jackal, Oribi, Giraffe, Big Five
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Nature Walk
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Entebbe
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,530 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Drinking water on vehicle
- Return pick up and drop off transfers
- Government taxes and park entrance fees
- Flights and visas
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses & tips
- Medical & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Nature Connect Safaris Uganda‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Nature Connect Safaris Uganda‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival at Entebbe, you will be met by our company representative who will transfer you by road to Murchison Falls National Park. Head straight to the top of the mighty falls where the Nile squeezes through a 7 m gorge and over the falls 45 m – a very impressive view of the foaming waters rushing into the gorge with a deafening sound. Later check in at Paraa Safari Lodge.
Have an early breakfast and set off for a morning game drive on the northern delta with sightings of cape buffaloes, Jackson’s hartebeest, Rothschild’s giraffes, oribi, bushbuck, bohor reedbuck, warthog and large carnivores including lions, leopard and spotted hyenas. Return to the lodge for relaxation before setting off for an exclusive afternoon boat trip on the Victoria Nile to the bottom of the Murchison Falls where you will be rewarded with spectacular views. En route you will see hippos, crocodiles cooling off on the shores and a variety of bird species. Back to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
After an early morning coffee at 6:00 am set off for a sunrise game drive in the open savanna with chances of sighting lions, elephants, Jackson’s hartebeest, giraffes, buffaloes and many more animal species. Back to the lodge for breakfast. Late check out and you will be transferred to Chobe Safari Lodge through Wankwar Gate for lunch, dinner and overnight stay.
Enjoy a nature walk in the morning along the shores of the River Nile with chances of seeing hippos, giraffes, buffaloes and elephants as well as a various species of birds. Later come back to the lodge for breakfast and a leisurely rest of the day. In the evening have sunset drinks while watching fascinating hippos in the Nile.
After a delicious breakfast, depart with unforgettable memories of Murchison Falls National Park, Stop over at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for guided rhino trekking for one hour. Have lunch at Amuka Safari Lodge en-route you to Entebbe Airport for your outbound flight.
Thank you for choosing Nature Connect Safaris Uganda!