- 11 Days from$1850 p/p in USD
- DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Guided, Small Group
Budget, Luxury, Mid Range
This 11-day safari explores some of India’s very best wildlife and culture. Discover the wildlife sanctuaries of the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh – Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench National Parks – where you enjoy game drives searching for tiger, nilgai, gaur, bear, chital, blackbuck and much more. You’ll also explore the erotic temple of Khajuraho as well as the capital city of Delhi with its historical monuments and famous landmarks.
- Safari types:Cultural Safari, Guided Safari, Jungle Safari, Tiger Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Pench National Park, Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, Delhi, Khajuraho
- Wildlife:Birds, Royal Bengal Tiger, Deer, Wild Boar, Monkeys, Nilgai, Blackbuck, Chital, Gaur, Bear
- Activities:Game Drive, Sightseeing Tour
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Train, Domestic Flight
- Start/end:Start/end in Delhi
- Minimum age:15
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,850 per person
- Accommodation for 10 nights in three star/equivalent hotels
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
- Air-conditioned deluxe vehicle for the entire tour program
- Assistance on arrival/departure by our representative
- English speaking local tour guides in each city for sightseeing
- Entrance fees for national park as per itinerary
- Government applicable service tax
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, state tax, interstate tax, driver allowance etc
- International/domestic flights & visas
- Any kind of personnel expenses such as tips, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Any camera, video camera fees or any portage
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not in the Price Includes
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like political strike, road jam, natural disaster, flight/train/speed boat delay or cancellation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you with help to find the best solution for your problem
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Contes Asia Travels‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Contes Asia Travels‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrival at Delhi airport where you will be welcomed by our representative. You will be transferred to your hotel where our guide will help with check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Your India safari journey begins in the capital city Delhi, with its landmarks and historical monuments. The first half you explore old Delhi to see the famous Jama mosque then move towards to Chandini chowk markets where you will enjoy a rickshaw ride. Later you will visit Gandhi memorial at RajGhat, drive to secretariat buildings and India Gate. The second half you explore one of the magnificent monument of Delhi – Qutub Minar. Drop back to the hotel for overnight stay.
In the morning, you will leave for Delhi railway station to board the train to Jhansi. On arrival you will be picked up from the railway station and depart for Khajuraho. Relax and overnight stay at Khajuraho.
Post breakfast you will enjoy sightseeing in Khajuraho. Khajurhao monument depicts several erotic sculptures and has several groups of monuments, the most famous one being the western group. After sightseeing you will leave for Bandhavgarh National Park. On arrival check in to your hotel for a two-night stay.
Early morning you head out on a jeep safari in Bandhavgarh National Park. Back to the hotel, enjoy breakfast and relax for few hours. In the afternoon proceed for another jungle safari and explore the exotic flora and fauna of Bandhavgarh. Evening back to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast you will leave for Kanha National Park , home of tigers. On arrival, check in to hotel and relax for the rest of the day.
Early morning you will enjoy a jeep safari in Kanha National Park. Back to hotel to enjoy breakfast and relax for a few hours. Head out again in the afternoon to experience another safari, spotting the beautiful flora and fauna. Evening back to hotel for another overnight here.
After breakfast leave for Pench National Park. On arrival check in to the hotel and relax for the rest of the day.
Early in the morning you enjoy a jeep safari in Pench National Park. Back to hotel, enjoy breakfast and relax for afew hours. Later on set out on another wildlife safari and explore the wild flora and fauna in the jungle. Evening back to hotel.
Post breakfast leave for Nagpur airport for your flight to Delhi. On arrive check in to your hotel for an overnight stay in Delhi.
In the morning our representative will drop you at Delhi airport to board your flight to your next destination with beautiful memories.