3 Days from$2250 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Experience the excitement of game viewing in some of Tanzania’s most spectacular wildlife areas. This unforgettable safari journey takes you to the Ngorongoro Crater, home to one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa living in a self-contained world teeming with animals. In the heart of wild Africa, the Serengeti National Park is a massive wilderness of 14500 square km where everyday brings a new landscape and a new adventure. Lake Manyara National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Kudu, Oryx, Waterbuck
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Moshi or Arusha
This is a suggested or sample Tanzanian safari itinerary – it can be adapted to suite your own personal needs and preferences, as well as for any seasonal changes or migratory animal movements. There are a wide variety of accommodation options to suit a wide range of tour budget options. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance or more detailed information, we will gladly assist you.
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 2,250 per person
- Full board accommodation & meals
- Transport in 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi
- Park entry & Ngorongoro Crater service fees
- Government fees & taxes
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic beverages & sodas
- Items of a personal nature including laundry
- Pre/Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Optional tours (balloon rides at Serengeti USD 550 per person etc)
- Tips per group, driver guide $20/day, cook $10/day (for budget camping safari)
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kilimanjaro Safari Experience‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kilimanjaro Safari Experience‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast set off with your lunch box on the drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite/lodge.
After breakfast, set off with your lunch box and enjoy a game drive en route to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the campsite/lodge.
Early in the morning you will have a game drive in Serengeti National Park. Head back to the camp for breakfast before setting off on another game drive, with packed lunch, until the late afternoon. Then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at the campsite/lodge.
After breakfast head off with a lunch box on a game drive in Ngorongoro Crater. In the late afternoon drive to the campsite/lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast set off on a game drive in Tarangire National Park. Afterwards in the late afternoon drive back to Moshi or Arusha.