- 4 Days from$750 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Kenya is simply the best place in Africa to see animals and immerse yourself in the spectacle of the predators and prey ritual linked in a cycle of life and death which attracts visitors from all over the world. Kenya straddles the Equator and has a diverse landscape that includes the second highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kenya, as well as lush tropical rainforest and golden sands at sea level. This safari adventure visits Lake Nakuru, home of rhinos, flamingos, Rothschild giraffe and many species of birds, and the Masai Mara National Reserve where the wildlife is superb and includes the big five.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Thomson's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 750 per person
- Full board accommodation
- Service of an English speaking Kenyan driver/guide
- Game drives in safari vehicle
- Bottled water during the safari
- All park fees
- Flights & visas
- Balloon safari
- Masai village entrance fee
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Shanjoy Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Shanjoy Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Our guide will pick you either at the airport or your hotel in Nairobi in the morning and proceed to Masai Mara National Reserve with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to take photos of the valley below. Then proceed to Masai Mara National Reserve arriving in time for lunch at the camp. After check-in and lunch, relax a bit as you wait for your evening game drive in the reserve.
After breakfast, set out for a full day’s game drive with your packed picnic lunch onboard. Return late in the afternoon to the camp.
After breakfast, checkout and head for Lake Nakuru, arriving at lunch time. Check-in, have lunch, relax and wait for your evening game drive at 3.30pm in the park.
On this final day after breakfast you will check out and say goodbye to Lake Nakuru and proceed to Nairobi, arriving late in the afternoon. You will be dropped either at the hotel or at the airport for you departure flight. This marks the end of your 4-day adventure with Shanjoy Tours and Safari.